I'm right here

Cecily's pov

Dean's grip tightened around my wrist more as he led me through the halls of the Prudential. He still hasn't said one word and I don't know what scared me more. His forcefulness or his silence. I was basically being dragged up the stairs of the hotel so much that I tripped a few times only to have him pull me up. Finally when it felt like my legs were about to give out, we came to a door and he let go of my wrist. Rubbing it with my other hand, i could definitely tell this was going to bruise later. I watched as he took out his key card and slid it in the opening, unlocking the door. When the door opened, he gripped onto my wrist again and forcefully pulled me inside, slamming the door behind him. Letting go of my wrist again, i marvelled in the size of the room. It was double the size of my apartment. Coming back down to reality, my eyes went to dean who was now looking out the window and trying to calm his breathing again. Rubbing my wrist again, i made my way towards him. Might as well get this over with.

"Dean?"

he said nothing and kept his back turned to me. Sighing, i ran a hand through my hair and whispered,"Dean, please say something"

I waited and then Dean turned to me. I wasn't expecting his eyes to be glossy though, like they had tears forming in them,

"you want me to say something Cec? Alright how about why haven't you been texting me back? I've been worried sick about you for weeks and you've just been ignoring me!"

My eyes widened and i backed up as he started walking towards me. My heart rate excellerated as i waited for the heated discussion I knew we were about to have.

"Or how about when you show up to RAW without me even knowing?! Wanna explain that!" he exclaimed getting closer to me.

"I didn't think.." i started to say, but he cut me off,

"Exactly! you didn't think! Now look what you got us into!" he yelled.

"You didn't have to come out there!" i said as tears started to fill my eyes.

"Oh yea? If i didn't, do you realize what seth would've done? He would've killed you!" he yelled causing me to only become more angry.

"No he wouldn't have!" i yelled as the tears started to slip down my cheeks.

"Oh yea and how is that? You can't defend yourself! You don't know how to fight Cecily!," he growled.

"Yes i do!" i yelled.

His breathing heavied as he starred at me with wild eyes,"What?"

"I know how to fight. Phil's been teaching me!" i cried.

"So now you go behind my back!" he yelled.

"No i didn't!" i cried.

"I told you not to and you did it anyways!" he yelled.

"No you told me that Aj couldn't teach me and she's not!" i yelled.

"Same damn thing!" he yelled.

"no its not!" he stormed closer to me.

I continued backing up until i was stopped and could go no further because of the wall. Dean was now standing straight infront of me and was so close i could feel his breath on my face. I looked into his eyes and saw anger mixed with something i couldn't quite put my finger on. My breathing hitched at his closeness and his aggressive tone. At this moment i was both terrified and absolutely entranced by him. He just glared at me when rapid knocks started pounding at his door causing us both to jump back. Dean growled and stormed to the door and peered through the peek hole.

"Just great" he growled.

confused, i watched as he opened the door and in ran both Phil and Aj.