Trust

"Dean?" My voice asked shakily.

he just starred at me from the end of the bridge breathing heavily. He was sweating and it was almost like he wasn't even there. I felt like I was just seeing things, but I blinked a couple times and he was still there. Nerves poured throughout my whole body as he started to walk towards me. My heart began pounding so hard I felt like I might throw up.

"dean.....your sweating?" I whispered.

"yea....well I've been running" he said walking closer.

"running? You ran all the way from Atlanta?" I asked.

"there might have been a few hitch hiking moments but yea, close enough" he said finally standing infront of me.

i looked back at Phil nervously and he nodded at me so I turned back to dean. He was looking at me deeply with his solemn blue eyes. I felt tears come to mine still only imagining him walking out on me.

"what are you doing here?" I asked trying to keep my voice from cracking.

"well to tell you the truth, wasn't planning on coming back to Chicago until I was forced to" he said.

"then why are you here" I asked standing my ground.

"last night, I worked out for 5 straight hours, got my sense knocked into me by my best friend, and ran back to my hotel to find this note." He said pulling the piece of paper out of his jacket that I had set on his bed.

my breathing hitched and my stomach dropped when I watched him crumble the note in his hand to shreds,

"now you can only imagine the feeling you get when you walk out on someone, hell I've been walked out on my whole life, but that's not the point here" he continued.

i just starred at him as he looked like he was battling himself inwardly as he spoke,"I'm not good at any of this. I've only ever been good at two things and that's fighting and surviving so imagine my shock when a woman tells me she loves me. I mean sure, I've had a lot of women tell me they loved me, but none that truly mattered."

The tears were getting harder to fight off as he got even closer to me, our bodies almost touching, "So I did the only thing I could think of doing, I left. Went to the gym, got an intense work out in, my best friend came cause the gym called cause I was freaking people out, hit me upside the head a few times, but when I finally realized what I did, I ran to that hotel room faster than I ever ran before to find the woman I love gone."

My breathing hitched as I backed away,"But..."

"I know I walked out on you, but Cecily I promise I will never walk out on you again." he said reaching for me.

I just looked at him as tears started falling down my cheeks. I wanted to just run into his arms and never be let go, but I couldn't. I made myself completely vulnerable to him and he didn't care before. He left me.

"Cec, this is going to turn out one of two ways. One I deserve or one that I'm hoping you choose. Either you turn around and walk away, leaving me here and never seeing me again which I deserve. or take my hand, let me make up everything to you and we go to wrestlemania and kick seth's ass." he whispered.

I started shaking as I looked down at his now extended hand. Could I trust him? He seemed upset by my hesitant stare, but I didn't know if I could continue this. I couldn't go through that pain again if I lost him or things turned out like Brett.

A/N should she trust him? Or should she stay behind with Phil in Chicago?! What do you think will happen next! 10 comments and I will post again tonight :) "update" doesn't count!