The average morning in the Deyes household

Zoella

My eyes open to the sound of hysterical crying. I sigh and look over: gone. He must have had to do an early shift, since youtube collapsed all my 'friends' and Alfie ( my husband ) have had to get everyday jobs. We still have some money left from when we were vloggers but not much so Alfie now works at the local garage washing and fixing cars. Its not much but its something and i am still trying to find a job though its not that easy...

Ever since we had the twins money has been low. Very low.

"Wahhhh" Sophia. Her cry was louder and she was due to have her breakfast. I get up and go downstairs where she and Jake were sitting there at the table waiting for food.
Sophia Louise Deyes and Jake Joe Deyes are my beautiful twins. Two years old. I go into the fridge, get four yoghurts out and put them on the table: One for me, one for Jake, one for sophia and - As if on cue Anabele jumps down the stairs. Anabele Tanya Deyes. 5 years ago she came along it changed our lives for the better.
We sat there eating our yoghurts; Anabele blabbering away about disney. I laugh and nod away! Then she asks the question that she repeats every morning:
"Mummy! Wheres daddy?"
"Sweetie! Hes working, we will see him tonight when we go to pizza express!"

As a treat we take the kids out for dinner every once in while.
"Come on my little muffins! We are going to see aunty Louise and aunty Tanya today!"
I take them upstairs and walk into the girls' room we decorated it pink with flower accents and a white princess bed for Anabele with Disney princess stickers around the room. The other side of the room had a pastel pink cot and the rest of the room had their toys and teddys scattered around on the carpet. There's no point clearing the toys up, they would just get taken out again but these days there wasnt much point in anything. I tried to keep my positivity up though.

I got Anabele dressed in her blue jeggings and her Anna frozen top from the primark range. I did a little bun secured with a pink bow. After, i got sophia dressed in her little Elsa dress again from the frozen range and paired it with wooly knitted white tights and a bow in her hair.
"Right", I think to myself, " the girls done now Jake" who was sitting in his playpen.
I put him in some zara grey jogging bottoms and a navy blue top from... You guessed it... Primark. i couldn't do much to his hair other than brush it to one side!
"Mumma! Mumma!" Anabele called from her room. I rushed in to find vomit all over the rug!!
I groaned and she started bursting into tears!
"Honey its ok! Don't cry! Mummy will make it all better!"
"Will we still be able to go and see aunties?"
I said yes because Anabele was sick a lot: it's not contagious and happens very frequently Alfie keeps promising we will take her to the doctors but he rarely gets time off so i may just have to take her myself.
I clear up the mess and take my children downstairs to watch tv whilst i get changed...
I run back upstairs and slip on my jeans and a blouse from topshop.
"Come on!" I pick up the twins and balance the car keys in my mouth with Anabele following on behind.
I shut the door get the kids strapped in and drive out of my driveway into the real world...