Prologue

(A/N): N-Nani a new story? Yes a new story, I had been holding this off for awhile now and since I'm going on vacation I thought this would be the perfect time to post some new content, let's get the show on the road!

Location: Final Valley

The valley of the end. Famously known for the final battle place of Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha.

As the name implies, it's a Valley. 2 statues of Hashirama and Madara looming over the valley, each holding up a hand sign.

3 people were at the valley, a blonde haired boy with ocean blue eyes, whiskers on his cheek and wearing a very flamboyant Orange jumpsuit with basic ninja sandals.

Next was another male, he had (H/C) and (E/C). He was wearing the vest shirt with an outline of white. (Just Imagine Meliodas at the beginning of the series) with brown boots going a little above his ankles.

Lastly was a female, she had Raven black hair, charcoal eyes and was wearing a blue shirt with a round collar up to the base of her chin ans white pants with a bag of Kunai strapped to her leg.

The blonde was knocked out and bleeding heavily, the other boy was also cut very badly and barely holding on to his conciousness with a hole in his chest. The girl was also very hurt with cuts and bruised all over her, the two were having a very heart felt conversation.

(Y/N): Why Sasuke!?!?! Why do you have to leave?!?!

Tears were streaming down his face, he was on his knees holding a hole in his chest that was caused by the girl.

Sasuke also had tears coming out, her usual stoic attitude being completely shattered. She gave him a very fatal blow that was intended to hit the blonde haired boy that was Naruto.

Sasuke: I told you (Y/N)! I have to go kill my brother, if not I will never be able to avenge my clan!

Her voice was shaky even though she tried her hardest to sound stoic. She pounded her fist on the ground crying more hysterically.

Sasuke: I have no reason to stay! I almost killed you because you tried to save the Blondie, please, understand that I have to do this. You're my best friend, who knows if Itachi will come after you too!

(Y/N) slowly got up, still holding the hole in his chest as he slowly walked towards Sasuke, with each step his vision became more blurry.

He finally made it to where Sasuke was crying, he lifted her head up and cupped her cheeks. He wiped away her tears to no avail because it was raining heavily.

(Y/N): Then bring me with you, I can't stand being without you. I'll go with you even if it kills me.

Sasuke: W-Why?!?! Why do you care so much?!?!?!

(Y/N) smiled as he knew he was about to lose conciousness, he connected his forehead with hers and took a deep sigh.

(Y/N): It's because I love you, you idiot.

(Y/N) finally lost conciousness as his hands fell and his head hit the hard floor.

Sasuke was sitting there wide eyed and couldn't take it anymore, she had just killed the only person she cared about. She started crawling to where (Y/N)'s body was and started shaking him.

Sasuke: (Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N), please wake up....

She started shaking his body more and more, his lifeless body just shaking more and more with each shake

Sasuke: No no no. Please no, not you too. My family now you? Please wake up. Please wake up. (Y/N). I love you too please don't go, I'm begging you.

She had enough as she finally let out a scream of anguish into the heavens.

Sasuke: (Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!

(A/N): Short and leaves a bitter taste in your mouth, amirite or amirite? Anyways, lemme know what you think! As always, I appreciate any and all feedback. I'll see you all in a week,