Chapter 1

I woke up to an incredible heat. Heat? My eyes flew open immediately. Since when did the tour bus get so hot?

Looking at my surroundings, I wasn't on the bus. I wasn't even near the damn vehicle. I wasn't even near anything. I was nowhere.

I pushed my bright red bangs out of my face and sighed. Looking down, I realized I was in my Party Poison get up. Why was I in costume? What the hell was going on? Was this some sort of joke? Frank I'm gonna kill you, you sick motherf-

"Hey, are you alright?" I heard a choice. Definitely no one familiar.

I looked around for the person who owned said voice, finding no one in sight. What the hell?

"I'm here, don't freak out. You're not crazy. I'm up here." she replied.

As I tilted my head up, I found a feminine silhouette. The dark figure dropped from the tall rock she was on, landing before me. "You were out cold." she smiled.

I raised a brow in confusion, "what do you mean?"

"I saw you lying out here. Out on the ground. Those dracs may not've stood a chance, but they sure outnumbered you." she said, extending her pale fingers out to me, "I'm Wild Kat." she introduced.

I looked at her hand before reaching out and taking it. I let her pull me up out of the dust, "I'm-"

"I know who you are, goof. Any killjoy should know the fabulous Party Poison!" she smiled.

Party Poison?! No. No, no no. This isn't real. This can't be fuckin' real.

"I'm still here, Party." she watched me.

I couldn't help but jump. Her voice startled me back out of my panicky thoughts.

"Are you alright?" she asked, looking at me with her bright, blue eyes.

I wasn't sure what to do, or how to respond, so I nodded.

"You took them out quick, though." she smiled at me, trying to make me feel better.

I looked at her, noticing the mask that rested on top of her dark, natural brown hair. I felt my yellow, decorated mask resting in my back pocket. My ray gun was also in its holster on my side. "Where's everyone else?"

"Kobra and Jet are back at the base and Ghoul is out on patrol." she answered gently.

"And the girl?" I asked.

"She's at the base too," she looked at me suspiciously, "are you sure you're alright?"

I looked at her with a confident, but confused expression. I didn't want to concern her. Maybe it could be fun to pay this off for a while. "Yeah, why?" I respond to her question.

"You seem off, Poison." she states, starting to walk.

"It might be the fact that I lost consciousness" I suggest.

She nods, smiling gently. "Come on, lets get back to base."

~

I followed her to a sand covered vehicle. It was weird because everything appeared as I had imagined them to be. It was cool to see my comic turn so realistic, but weird that I was in it.

"I almost thought you were dead," she said after a while, breaking the silence.

I glanced at her, catching the sad smile that slipped across her lips.

"You should know me by now, Wild Kat." I said, surprised but glad I had remembered her name. "I'm not that easy to get rid of."

She rolled her eyes at me, knowing I was joking. It was then, for no apparent reason, that I noticed her long hair was in a basic ponytail. Random.

She climbed in the SUV's driver seat, looking expectantly at me.

I climbed in and smiled, "So what did I miss?"

"Not much," she shrugged, "you were only out for a few hours."

"I honestly don't remember much" I said, hoping I could use memory loss as an excuse. I'll just have to wait until "Jet Star", "Kobra Kid", "Fun Ghoul", and I are all together. Then; if they really all are Ray, Mikey, and Frank; we can figure this out. Otherwise it's just me.

"Well," she interrupted my thoughts, "You were in some mission to search for intel on BL/ind." she looked at me lightly, "You seem really out of it." she commented.

"I just don't feel normal." I said rather honestly. I felt out of place, like I needed to be somewhere else. I felt as if I was shaking.

"I'm sorry," she seemed to understand, her demeanor softened, "It must be hard. You led that party, after all."

"I did?" Is she saying that I led killjoys to their deaths? Or were they captured?

"We'll get them back, I promise."

"We'll try. Don't forget that BL/ind has its own tricks." I state, looking out the window.

She places a calm hand on my shoulder, "It'll be okay, Poison." she whispers.

I turn to look at her, "Thanks. I'll be okay."

"I know you will." she smiled knowingly.

"So the party I led was captured?" I ask.

Wild Kat nods, "All but you and I. That's how I know you've lost your memory. We all agreed to get you out of there no matter what the cost. We couldn't just let you get captured. You're our leader, Poison."

"You were there?"

"I helped you escape." she nods, "You tried to stop us, but it was six against one. You were outnumbered." she smirked playfully.

She continued to drive for what seemed like twenty minutes, explaining certain details of the trip to BL/ind's headquarters.

"Almost there?" I ask, watching out the window.

She was about to respond when she gasped, slamming on the brakes. Thank God I wore the seat belt, and that it worked.

We both looked up out the windshield, seeing such a strange sight. There in the middle of the fuckin' road stood a random drac.

Kat reached for her ray gun, but was too slow. I was already on my feet, knocking the masked figure to the ground. I didn't waste any time ripping the mask off his head. Even I was shocked at who it was. Frankie fuckin' Iero.

Kat had dropped her weapon.

"Ghoul?!"

(To be continued)