Bio

Name: Peter Parker

Age: 16

August 10th, 2001

Occupation: Student, Hero: Spider-Man and Kamen Rider

Sexuality: Homosexual/Gay

Bio: Peter Parker grew up in Forest Hills, Queens, with his Aunt May and Uncle Ben. He was left with them after his real parents' death, knowing very little about them. He had a normal life, his best friend was Mary Jane Watson, when they were 5 and decided to run away forever but weren't allowed to cross the street. He developed feelings for her when they got older. Like when they were 12 they tried to get "serious" with a kiss which ended badly, so they decided to simply remain friends, however they've shown to still retain some lingering feelings for each other in their later years, even admitting her to be the "girl of his dreams". When he went to school he was bullied by Flash Thompson, who liked to stuff him in a locker since childhood. In High School he befriended Harry Osborn, the son of billionaire scientist Norman Osborn. He gave Peter a ride in his limousine one day while he was trapped out in the rain. They have been friends ever since.
At the age of 15 while attending a Midtown High field trip to Oscorp genetics lab Peter was bitten by a genetically altered radioactive spider. Young Peter Parker gained special abilities similar to those of a spider. He tried to use these new powers to make money via a wrestler career, and after his Uncle Ben was killed by a burglar he could have stopped hours later, he realized that with great power, comes great responsibility, and started using his abilities in a crime-fighting career as Spider-Man. For a while Peter took a job at the Daily Bugle, earning money by from taking pictures of his hero persona as he fought crime against criminals like the Enforcers, but J. Jonah Jameson always made him out to be a menace.
But one day he found a book about masked heroes who protected Earth against evil forces or organizations who beared the name of Kamen Rider as he recived the power of the Heisei Riders.

Spiderman:

Kamen Riders:

Kamen Riders: