Chapter 4 -Getting into trouble with Sonic

When splinter asked that and sonic answered with a nod the turtles were shocked that this hedgehog knew ninjitsu. When tails was sure he wasn't looking he looked around before seeing something he wanted to take apart and learn how it works. He was about to get a screwdriver from his tool belt when he saw a white hand grab his hand. Tails very slowly turned around and saw his brother there looking at him with a stern expression. Tails chuckled nervously because he knew he was in Big Trouble now. Sonic was standing there looking at what tails was about to do, Sonic very calmly turned to look at tails and " What do you think you were doing Tails?" Sonic Asked his little brother like son Tails. Tails looked up to sonic and " Well we don't have it at home so I wanted to see how it worked so I can build it at home." Tails nervously explained to his older brother/Father. Sonic looked at it and " A Toaster? Tails we already have a toaster at home in the cabinet." Sonic told his little brother/ Son. Tails Nervously chuckled at that, when sonic thought he had Scolded him enough, Sonic turned to the Purple masked turtle and " Donnie, right? *Donnie nodded* Take tails to your lab and let him build something, and if tails does something he ain't supposed to, come get me." Sonic ordered Donnie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't been updating I am in school right now so I have been busy. I promise to update more if I can.