CHAPTER SIX

How do you wonder what happened to his mansion? He keeps that question inside his head without an answer yet to his maid. Also the most important thing he never wanted is his house invaded by fabolusitiness. Justin warned his maid before he leaves the house his house maid, Rita ordered her to take care of his house and his riches that she and he only know; especially his deepest secret. 

It's getting late and no answer has responded to him. He keeps calling her several times but a phone lady always answers his dial.

'The number you have dialled is not yet in service, please try your call later.'

"Shit you lady, c'mon answer my call."

Despite his arrogance. Justin wasn't a gentleman at all. He never knows how to handle a woman respectfully. Somehow, when he was in college, he was invited to a grand ball. He wears a tuxedo, getting himself attention. And tries to act in being a gentleman. It's eight in the night, the party was eye-catching glamorous and lively fancy.

Dito niya nakilala ang una niyang kasintahan na si Berlyn. Mahabang itim na buhok, matangkad kaysa sa kanya at slim ang katawan. Nakasuot ito ng red dress na may punit sa may kabilang binti  niya at perpekto ang gabi niya sa marikit niyang pulang platform heels na may mga nag-niningning na  kislap.

The place was wide like a basketball court. Colorful balloons hovered on the ceiling, colorful crepe papers streamer twirls together with colorful twinkling lights, and glittering colorful foils waved thoroughly. Round tables on every side wrapped in white cotton cloth; goblets turned upside down and bouquets in the middle. Chairs also dressed in white, tied in linen blue. 

It's the year end party.

Soft musical jazz played, and a lady sauntered towards him, her red platform heels gave a lightless clack that satisfies Justin. She swayed her hips, then turned around, closed her eyes with her false eyelashes flutters, and her thick lips painted in blood red. He ended her position when her right hand was placed in her curved hips.

He discover fabulousities.

"Well hello, honey." She said smoothly seducing. Eyes were half closed and keeps fluttering her fake lashes.

"Well hello, beauty," he said harder, then clicks his tongue. "Care to dance?"

She hums. "I love to... honey." At kinuha ang kamay ng binata.

"Lets hit the dance floor then." 

Hinablot niya ang kamay ng babae patungong dance floor at hindi niya namalayan, malakas pala ang pagkakahablot nito. Napahila tuloy ng husto si Berlyn at sa makarating sila ng dancefloor sa gitna. "Ohh."

"Maybe a little gentle," sabi ng dalaga sa kanya na panay tinuturuan ng pagiging maayos.

Justin scoffs and takes the lady's hips. Berlyn takes the man's bulky shoulders and starts to dance. A single step back and forth. They give each other a romantic smile. And it all faded away.

Lumabas lang ang eksenang ito sa isip niya habang nakahiga sa bathtub na mabula at biglang pagmulat ng mata niya. Ramdam niya ang konting init ng tubig na naninikit sa katawan niya at nanginginig ito. He was completely naked. Stress dahil sa kanyang pag-aalala sa bahay niya, at sa inaasikasong trabaho. His head swirl in pain.

Umahon na si Justin sa pagbabad sa bathtub at balot ang katawan niya ng makapal na bula. Pumasok naman siya sa may shower, and he slid the shower curtain and take a rinse. He smear his head with some conditioner cream and washes them off after. Water streams down to his body to rinse down the foam.

Pinatay niya ang shower, his body steams like a fresh cooked dumpling. Inabot ang grey bathrobe niya at isinuot sa loob ng shower at lumabas, sabay tali ng lubid sa baywang niya. He raked his short dark hair and drizzled, he went to the mirror and smeared some cream like a grey clay on his hair to look even bolder for his dinner night downstairs. A hard gel more like a clay.