CHAPTER FIVE

The Samsung Electronics Company Building was fully dim and all lights went dark. The topmost office of the two thousand feet building remained illuminated as the business man with a business coat rummage London by looking throughout the tinted dark glass pane. He towered with his hands crossed at his back. Less haired, bald on top and his thin crooked lips weren't aligned. He grimaced by his own reflection.

He has his picture on the walls, with a 24-karat frame and holding Samsung Electronic Devices. He was busy talking to himself. 

"Remain young and remain in high standard. Be prepared and no one will knock you down." He growled. Momentarily, someone knocking behind the door. 

"Come in." He said stoutly.

Pumasok ang lalaking blonde ang buhok at matangos na ilong. Krema ang balat at mapula ang labi. Maangas ang tanaw at mga lakad niya'y pangkontra-bida. Nakasuot ng business coat at may dala-dalang makapal na folder at laptop sa braso. At palaging seryoso ang mukha nito sa anumang pangyayari.

"Good evening sir. I've got your defensive report for the meeting on upcoming week of Thursday." His voice is hard as vodka. He's smile wasn't appropriate and he's not a good smiler either.

"Very well Mr. Dansley. Place that report onto my table." Said the man without looking back. He sighed. "Did you get it exactly as him?" He growled deeper in his throat.

Lumapit ang lalaking may dalang laptop at folder at inilapag ito sa mesa niyang gawa sa mamahaling kahoy at salamin. "Of course sir. I get it right exactly as his report. It's done and now your ready for defending your profile." Napaatras ang lalaki katapos niyang inilagay ang folder at laptop.

"Very well Mr. Dansley. You did an excellent job for me." He grins and turns to Mr. Dansley in a triumphant look. "I'll keep my remaining profile on top. You may leave now."

Mr. Dansley bows and turns back, heading toward the door and leaves the man named Mr. Runworth clenched his hand to a ball of fist waiting for victory. 

"I still win this competition. I'll keep my profile on top as no one could take it away even the board of directors. I'll run the company myself and I will manage it perfectly, without that Mr. Arquez bravery standards to take me down." He clench his fists harder and his knuckles crunch as biting chips. Mr. Dansley stopped as he's expecting rewards from him. The man guffawed, haven't turn back to Mr. Dansley to give him promotion as he promised before.

He talk back to him. The reason about the company's rumours that soon turn lose. He was his secretary and fired his useless Chief Operating Officer from not doing his desire to pilfer secrets.

"But the company is under a major deficit sir? How can you even possibly change the clock's rotations?" Mr. Dansley said in perfect and fomal british accent that also led to infuriation of Mr. Runworth.

"I don't care the company is under deficit! "He roared and clams down.  "I'll figure a solution about it. No matter what they'll do, I can change the clock's rotations and it could be a better resolution if I remain C.E.O. Arquez never knew my plans as well as my strategies. I feel that victory is just around the corner and I can't wait to triumph it." He turn around to Mr. Dansley, seeing him gritting and frowning, and laughed evily, spreading his arms wide like he soar as Mr. Dansley expected to.

Justin woke up. His green eyes startled open. The flight attendant announced that the plane has already on London Airport. Nakatulog siya ng mahimbing at umagang-umaga ng 10:00 a.m. Nawalan siya tuloy ng antok. Napaupo siya ng maayos at hinanda ang sarili upang lalabas sa upuan habang naghihintay na matapos ang pagkahabang pila. 

Isinuot niya yung backpack at hawak na ang briefcase.  Tumayo na siya sa inuupuan niya at napasunod sa pila sa huli papalabas ng eroplano. Someone greeted everyone especially him.