Chapter 2: Love?

{ i do not own any of Black Butler/ kuroshitsuji characters }
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Excuse me miss" You heard someone talking to you but you wont open your eyes. "Please miss". You opened your eyes and saw

A women with one eye covered. "Hello there" she gave you a nice warm smile and as you stood up. "I'm very sorry i wasn't waking up"

"Oh its no problem oh my name is Hannah im also a maid here" You smiled at her as you fixed your messy hair. "I came here to tell you we have work to attended" you nodded in understanding.

"Thank you very much ill be down in a second" You waited for her to leave and fixed your self so you can get your first day as a maid.

When you where finished you went down stairs and you were displeased on what you saw. " I told you to clean not to fool around!" Alois said with anger and about to hit hannah but you grabbed his hand.

"Hey she didnt do anything wrong so you have no wright to hit her!" You looked Alois in the eyes with anger. You saw him lifting up his foot "What are you-" suddenly he kicked you making you fall on the floor.

" Your highness i-" you laid on the floor in pain but you caught a glimpse of Claude running over to you. " Your highness.... please be more careful with her she is new here she doesnt know the rules yet" You heard Claude say while he helps you up.

You get up with you head down still in pain. " ugh fine ill excuse her only this once" Alois grabs your chin and lifts your head up. " and as for you dont every touch me like that again!" You felt scared but still managed to say something. "y-yes i understand"

You went outside and sat down on the door steps. " Claude dont care for her she is just a stupid girl" Alois say.

" Yes your highness.... if you don't mind i will be doing yard work now" Claude leaves outside. "Huh?" you looked up and say claude as he sat down beside you.

" Hello miss {Y/N} im sorry for the way he acted i should of told you that he can be that way at times" you saw the guilt in Claude's eyes and said "No its my problem he is my master to....i should of respected him"

"Well it would hurt me to see you get hurt" You were confused "why...you hardly know me and-" Claude brought you close to his chest. "because you are a part of this family....and i love to be around you....its a pleasure " you widen your eyes and blush and start thinking "wait he said he loves to be around me......does this mean....he loves me?" you close you eyes slowly getting closer to him.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hope you all enjoined

{Like/Comment/ Follow}