Prologue

(I do not own any of Black butler/kuroshitsuji characters)
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hurry and tie her up the wall!" A middle aged man with a rusty voice said loudly.

You walk in with a guard on your left side and right.you were also blind folded and only had a bra and underwear on.

"Your whip sir" a guard said handing the whip to the middle aged man. "Now dear girl this wont hurt you it will only hurt me damaging your beautiful body."

He touches your body and his rusty voice and dry hands gave you chills."But you did try to escape so ill have to punish you." His whip comes at you hard hitting you hard.

You didn't bother trying to scream since you didn't want to scare the other children.

You thought to your self "why....why must i be trapped here.....i...i want to be free....like before with my mother and father.....why did they leave me.... "

The man stopped hitting you "Alright guards take her back!" You feel the guards uniting your from the wall and putting a blanket around you.

They walk you to a cage but before they put you in it they took of your blind fold and you hit them with your mettle chain handcuffs.

They fell down and you ran away in a hole in the tent that leads outside.You kept running and running making sure that no one can catch you.After a while you see a beautiful mansion and you decided to go there in the morning and slept on the back of the house with the blanket to keep you warm for the night.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hope you all enjoyed thank you!!

(Rate/comment/follow)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~