Chapter 1: The new maid

{I do not own any of Black butler/kuroshitsujj characters}

Y/N} your name
H/C} hair color
E/C} eye color
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You woke up forgetting wear you where and you started looking around."hello there." You heard a voice coming from the left and looked that way.

"May i ask what you are doing here" You saw an attractive man with glasses.
You felt your face getting red and covered your self with the blanket you ran away with.

You then answered "O-oh i'm kinda lost and i didn't know where to go" you said in a shy way. " i see...well you can come inside for some breakfast if you'll like"

He cut the chained handcuffs and reached out his hand to help you up. "That would be wonderful thank you"you grabbed his hand and stood up. "Its no problem.... by the way i never go to ask you your name."

" My name is {Y/N}" "its a pleaser to meet you my name is Claude Faustus "
You both went inside as you did you thought in your head: " this guy is really cute but can i trust him"

"Is there something the matter {Y/N}" you felt you self getting red " Oh no its nothing i'm fine" "i will be right back to bring you something to wear" you waited until he came back "here you are" he brought you a black and white maid dress and also some shoes.

"Thank you very much" you smiled at him. "there is a bathroom over there so feel free to use it" you walked over to where he was pointing and went inside the bathroom. you looked at you self and your beautiful {H/C} hair was messy. you decided to take a quick shower. then after that you put on the dress and shoes and you brushed your hair.

You looked at your{C/E}eyes and they were filled with gilt. you thought maybe running away wasn't a good idea. Now you found yourself lying to a nice person. You finished putting on the clothes and folded the dirty blanket.

You came out of the bathroom with all eyes on you. "Claude who the hell is that?!" a short blond kid said. Claude responded "she is just a guest for today"

The blond boy looked at you with dislike "This is Alois Trancy my master" claude said to you "and this is {Y/N}" you looked at Alois and said with a smile "its very nice to meet you"

He looked displeased to see me and claude came up to you and took the dirty blanket off your hands. "Go ahead and eat before the food gets cold" You blushed lightly and nodded and went to eat.

You were done with eating and felt full. "Look how late it has gotten....well {Y/N} i think its time for you to move forward."

You looked out side the window and back at claude as he opened to door. "oh right" you walked to the door and you felt Alois walking to the door as well.

Claude hands you a map and says "there is a town not to far away so i think you should go there" you look at the sky and think in your head "I....I'm scared what if i get caught....and go back....and i don't want to leave Claude i feel like he can protect me....always but i know i am just going to cause trouble for them"

You start to cry because your so confused. You then run to Claude and cry on his chest. " I-i don't want to leave you... i want to stay here with you always having fun here...i don't want to just keep running for the rest of my life... i don't even have a family i can go to"

"Hmmm what do you think your highness...should we let her stay with us" claude says. Alois stands there angrily cause your all over Claude. "I guess she can stay" Alois says with a evil smirk. "Well then from now on you are a maid on the Trancy house hold."

You look at Claude and smile at him with tears still falling off your face.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you guys enjoyed

Comment/Rate/Follow

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•