Annie wrapped an arm around Owen, "If you need to switch early you let me or Zade know and we will switch with you, okay? Do not float if you can't. We don't want a repeat of last time you tried that,"

Owen blushed and laughed, turning to his Master, "Yeah. Definitely no repeating last time, right Master?" Cale had a stern look on his face, but he smirked slightly and nodded.

Charlie cleared his throat, "You do know that switching jobs before being allowed is against the rules, right? Ken makes the schedule for a reason. I'd hate to have to tell Master Knight about it,"

Master Cale turned on Charlie and growled, "Don't you fucking threaten my submissive. I don't care who you're in a contract with, I—"

"Cale," Owen said softly and Master Cale backed off, still fuming. He grabbed Owen's hand and pulled him away from everyone else. Probably to definitely make sure Owen was going to be okay for tonight.

"You really shouldn't mess with Master Cale. He's very protective of Owen and will not hesitate to do anything to make sure Owen is okay and comfortable," Ryan said and Charlie rolled his eyes.

"He can't do anything to me," Charlie countered and Ryan balled his fists as Charlie moved past us to Master Knight, who was coming out of his office.

"He's trying to get on our nerves for a reason," Owen said softly, "We can't let him get to us. We can't afford to do so,"

I nodded, "You're right, Owen. Was he this aggravating when he was here last time?"

Annie shook her head, "Not nearly this much. He did irritate us when he called superiority, even though Zade and Ryan had been here longer. I think he's just angry that Master Knight was going to choose someone over him,"

Everyone stared at me and I could feel my neck burn in embarrassment, "Sorry, I guess,"

"No, No. I didn't mean it like that, Quinn. It's just that he always felt threatened when a submissive was close with Master Knight. Jealous bitch is an understatement," Annie said, giving me a small smile.

Ken knocked on the wood, "Bar's open, guys. Owen, are you sure you don't want to switch? I'm sure Charlie would be more than fine with switching,"

Owen bit his lip and then looked up at the V.I.P. section where his Master was sitting, "Actually, you're right. I don't feel comfortable. I'd rather switch. I'm sorry, Ken,"

"You have no reason to be sorry, Owen. I understand. I'll go tell Charlie. You can take the left side of the bar,"

I grabbed a tray and a notepad. Zade wrapped my tip bag around my waist and I waited to be called upon. Annie and I were laughing and joking when Charlie came up to us, "You should really be doing your jobs,"

"There's literally no one here, Charlie. Relax a little,"

He sneered slightly and Annie tried to hide a smile. Owen walked over to us, humming a song that I didn't recognize.

"Hey, Whatcha humming?" Owen jumped and knit his eyebrows.

"I didn't even realize I was humming it. So, you know how I don't like musicals, right?" We nodded, "Well, Cale has been trying to introduce me to the world of Broadway, one show at a time. I've despised pretty much all of them. Well, anyway, last night we watched Newsies. I've had King of New York stuck in my head all day. Don't tell Cale, but I will begrudgingly admit, it wasn't so bad,"

Annie squeaked a bit, "Yes! Oh, yes! That means I can teach you all I know. Do you remember any of the Newsies' names? Do you have a favorite?"

"I just watched it last night, Annie! But the guy with the red hair was cute. Oh, and then there was one with the cutest smile ever and he had little dimples,"