Story Description

"Aye bro you need yo watch yo mouth befo' I pop you in it." Kamari said gettin in Arlo's face.

"Kay Kay, chill out" I said putting my hand on his chest try to get some distance between the two boys.

"No Lelani, it's fine let him go" Arlo retorted with his signature 'I'm boutta say some fuck shit' smirk. I rolled my eyes at Arlo and turned to him.

"Arlo you better choose yo' next words very wise-" He interrupted me mid sentence and said the most dangerous, bold, and ignorant shit you could say ever to Kamari.

"The only thing he knows how to is pull a trigger," He gave himself a little chuckle and continued, "Guess that's what happened when you drop out of school and gang bang and fuck other guys sloppy seconds all day" Shrugged with that same smirk plastered on his face.

It all happened so fast that I couldn't see it coming from a mile away. One minute I'm pushing boys away from each other and the next I'm seeing Arlo on the floor holding his nose and Mari glaring pointing a gun to his head and his finger dying to pull the trigger.

Lelani Remos (Black) a student attending Arbondale High

Arlo Princeton (White) also a student attending Arbondale High

Can two people from completely different background and common ground? Will the hormonal gossip keep them away from each other? Will their families be the downfall of the bond? Or will they be torn apart by the biggest obstacle there is, Kamari....... Lelani's brother.