Acknowledgments

First and foremost, thank you for reading Far From Perfect. I can't tell you all enough how much it means to me. When I first started writing years ago, I didn't think anyone would ever want to read my words, much less a whole story written by me, but here we are. Not just one of you has read Far From Perfect, many of you have, and I cannot thank you all enough for taking a chance on Alexa, Nate and I. I'm sorry I made you all sweat a little in the end but I hope you all can find it in your heart to forgive me now that we made it past the rough patches Alexa and Nate went through. I didn't do it to be cruel, I promise. lol

When I first started this story, I wrote it because there weren't enough stories featuring plus-size protagonists and I felt we needed more representation, and I'm so glad I followed my heart and brought Far From Perfect to life. I've learned so much from Alexa and Nate and have grown right alongside them.

The journey to the end of their story wasn't an easy one, but I wouldn't change a thing about it, because I truly learned a lot through the course of the years it took me to finish this story. It was one long journey, but it was more than worth it.

I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who read this story from it's very first draft to it's newest draft. This story has evolved so much over the years I've been writing it and I just want to say thank you for sticking with me to those who have been here from the very beginning and thank you to all my new readers too. I cannot thank each and every one of you enough for all your support. I love your enthusiasm and your love for this story. Reading all your comments has been one of the absolute highlights of this journey, so thank you to all those who have reached out to me and commented, letting me know you love this story as much as I loved writing it. It means the world to me to know that so many of you love Alexa and Nate just as much as I do, if not more. *Looks at all of you who threatened me over Nate lmao*

This story will forever be one of my favorites and one that will always hold a special place in my heart because it went through so many ups and downs with me, and no I'm not kidding. During the process of writing this story, I pursued my film degree at UNLV. I went through my first relationship and my first break-up. I graduated from college with a Bachelor of Arts in film. I lost my first friend in college and best friend a few months later after I graduated. Like I said, lots of ups and downs. But as hard as some of it all was, I wouldn't change what happened to me because it made me stronger as a person and as a writer.

There were so many times throughout the course of this story that I just wanted to give up on Alexa and Nate and throw in the towel. I just felt like their story wasn't good enough to tell, but so many of you encouraged me and pushed me to keep going and reinvigorated me time and time again and thanks to all your love and encouragement, Far From Perfect is complete today and I cannot thank you all enough. I feel like an emotional mess just writing this but I could not be happier this day has finally come. We reached the end. We did it guys!

Thank you for reading Alexa and Nate's story. I cannot thank you enough for joining me on this journey. It was a rough one but we did it. Together. Thank you so, so much! Now let's all have one big internet hug because I feel like we all need it after those last few chapters. *Sobs*

I can't believe I'm finally saying it but this is 'The End' of Far From Perfect but this is not the end for my writing journey. ;) I will be bringing you all more stories and cannot wait to share them with all of you in the hopefully near future. *Fingers crossed*

Thank you all for joining me on this journey! It's been a blast and I hope you all join me on my next bookish adventure! Cheers! I love you all 3000!