Before The Chapter Starts‼️

Many many moons ago, when I was in my prime, I got bored and decided to hop on this new trend and binge watch the Netflix series You- I fell in love with Joe Goldberg......ravishing, isn't he😂It took me a while at the beginning but I finally caught up and finished the thrilling two seasons in the end.

It gave me an inspiration of coming up with this book and creating a control- well let me no talk too much because we might not know how crazy his white ass might get.

Talking about white, yes I'm doing what I love and writing another BWWM book. For me I feel like I'm doing something out the box as I've never came across any books that has a crazy ass white man falling deeply in love and has a greedy obsession with the dark chocolate shade that glows on her skin, the liquid brown eyes that could get any man trapped- and yet again I could be chatting shit and there could be hundreds of BWWM that has a white man portraying a fine ass control freak.

I know that other BWWM books may portray the white men as delusional in the couple and the black girl may fall for it or try to get themselves out of the situation (I doubt that they'll get out it). It makes me chuckle or really wonder if y'all like that shit in real life, I'll be seeing comments like: 'goals' or 'that's so cute, I wish a man loved me like that'.........when the man is literally holding her captive against her own will, like the fuck is wrong with y'all🙄 If I see comments like that in my story (well that's only if my silent readers will be nice and comment), I will seriously be worried for some of y'all.

But anyhow..........let's get into My story and discuss the rules and the regulations within My Story. Writing this now, I don't know if there will be any sex scenes involved with the two main characters, but if there is, y'all better watch the fuck out! I know there are some evil people on this earth and the whole reporting shit is kinda whack now, reasons why authors give out warnings for the fast asses that shouldn't be reading particularly stories when warned and go off and report when their but hurt asses get offended or uncomfortable. So I'll be giving warnings before the chapter starts for any mature scenes, giving y'all the options to move on or read. I'll give an age limit as well, but I know some of y'all will laugh at that and read on with your young ass eyes- but hey, don't say I didn't warn ya!

Wrapping up this small introduction, I would want to say thank you for coming across this book and hopefully share it with your wattpad friends that are interested in books that'll make them jump. If you don't, I'll come and find you (and again I'm joking, ain't nobody got time for that)! But thank you again and I hope you will enjoy this story and don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!

P.S: I'll be coming out with a prologue later on!!!!