Chapter 29

A/N: Important notes at the end, please do read. 

Naina woke up and looked around

Naina woke up and looked around. She felt her arms were tied above her head while she was in a sitting position. She had no idea where she was or how she had been like this. She tried shaking her hands and see if she could perhaps free them. 

"They used Ropes along with chains, I have tried, we can't break them without something sharp," She heard Akriti's voice and looked ahead. 

Akriti was also tied up to a pole by Chains and her hands with rope. "I woke up about an hour ago, Nothing works. There are no windows, so no idea about time," Ariti continued telling her all that had happened since she woke up. 

Naina was glad that Akriti was alright. She looked around the room to see Sameera also present in the same conditions as them. 

Naina suddenly remembered that had glimpsed at Sanjana in the van carrying them here, wherever her might be.

"Where is Sanjana ?" Naina asked Akriti, her voice coming out crocked meaning she had been out for quite some time.

"I think they took Sanjana and Sargun to another room I am not sure where, but they were here for sure," Akriti informed Naina pointing towards Sargun's dupatta. 

Naina was now sure this was Lala's work, What she did not know was that Lala Gehlot had been killed off just after they had been brought to the place they were being held in. He had been betrayed by his trusted accomplice Nair, in cold blood. 

Naina racked her brain for what to do know. She was going over everything they had ever been taught at KMA. She tried reaching for her hair she was able to do so but she realized she had not clipped her open flowing hair. 

Akriti had a few bobby pins but what good would they do against a rope. Sameera gained consciousness and looked around her in disbelief and exclaimed, " Not again!"

Se saw Akriti and Naina and said, "You are here, who is going to save us this time, the last time that idiot SOB kidnapped me, You saved me, who is going to do so know?"

"Well, Sameera it was actually Gunny and Abhimanyu who lead the mission so we know your Knight in shining armor will probably be back here in a few hours along with my and Akriti's Knight as well," Naina replied with a little sass and little tease. 

"Actually I have a literal king so, no Knight for me," Akriti also sassed back. The girls all looked at each other and laughed at their own stupidy.