"Hey." Chris said sitting down with his date.

"Hi Chris. Enjoying?" Camila asked looking at him.

"Yeah. I'm sure Lauren wouldn't mind but can you save me a dance. Why not right?" He asked looking at her.

"Sure. You are my girlfriends brother so it shouldn't matter." Camila smiled. Lauren showed up handing Camila a cup and sat down beside her.

"It took me years to find a punch bowl that hadn't been spiked yet." Lauren groaned taking a sip of her drink.

"Aw you didn't have to bring me back anything if that was the case babe. But I appreciate it." Camila smiled kissing Lauren softly. Thinking Out Loud started played and Lauren smiled.

"Want to dance?" Lauren asked. Camila nodded and they walked onto the floor together.

"This is our song." Lauren mumbled into Camila's ear.

"Yeah. It is. I love this song and you." Camila smiled. Lauren pulled her closer wrapping her arms around the shorter girls waist. Camila laid her head on Lauren's shoulder and they swayed to the music.

"I never thought I'd be here. With you." Lauren said softly.

"Same. So I say we make the most of tonight." Camila said pulling back to look at her. Lauren kissed her on the nose before connecting their lips.

The night was fun. Camila and Chris had a dance that was Chris awkwardly jumping around Camila while she laughed to the point she couldn't breath. A few other soccer girls joined the group. That being Lucy and Vero. They all danced around to a few songs until they got tired.

"Want something to eat?" Lauren asked in Camila's ear.

"Sure. I'll wait here." Camila said sitting down at the table. Lauren kissed her forehead lovingly before walking off.

She got to the table and pondered over the food. She walked down bumping into someone.

"Sor...Alexa." Lauren said no expression in her tone.

"Oh hi Lauren." She said softly.

"Funny for you show up." Lauren said shrugging. She hadn't seen the soccer player since the incident in Paris.

"Yeah. I Uh was in recovery." She said looking down. Lauren followed her gaze noticing she didn't have a cast or anything.

"For your ankle?" Lauren asked looking at her.

"No....uh re...rehab." Alexa mumbled.

"Holy shit. Why?"

"After paris I thought my soccer career was over. Everyone on the team hated me for trying to sabotage you and Camila so when I got home I tried to OD and my mom rushed me to the Hospital. When I got out I started drinking. A lot my mom felt bad for me so she told me I need help so she admitted me into rehab for a few months." Alexa said looking down.

"Woah...." Was all Lauren could say.

"Yeah I was wondering if we could make amends. Start fresh?" She asked.

"I don't know Lex. You....I mean you physically hurt Camz and mentally hurt me. I don't think I can ever be your friend again with out thinking about that. But I can forgive you. Which I do." Lauren said looking at her.

"That's really all I ask." Alexa said. Lauren nodded before holding her hand out.

"Truce?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah. Truce." The shook hands and Alexa went on her way.

"Rehab....wow." Lauren muttered to herself.