When he sketches

"Okay I'll describe my imagination", she said.
He typed with curiosity " I'm listening ". He was eager to know what she was imagining this time. The phone screen showed her typing status. He waited and she wrote, " I imagined you sitting at your office desk, you were in deep thoughts. Then you took out your sketchbook and opened up a blank page. You reached for the pencil and then stared at the blank paper for a few seconds meanwhile tapping the pencil on the desk. Then maybe you got to know what you were up to and you started drawing. Your pencil strokes switching between softer and wilder ones. There were a few strands of hair on your forehead that moved slightly along with the movement of your head. Your eyes were so fixated on the paper And while you were at it... you didn't bothered about the surroundings. And then suddenly I interrupted you with my bunny videos and you lost focus...".
She was done with describing and waited eagerly for his response. As soon as he read the text, he couldn't resist to appreciate her. "Damn lady you are so good... the writing skill imagination... the words... i love it all". She was happy as ever. She was glad that he liked it. She asked him, " Can I have one of your imaginations too? About me?". He replied, " I don't imagine... I have nothing to say". This hurt her. But she let it go, thinking that he might not have the right words. Or maybe he's scared of letting her know what he thinks. Or maybe he's saving it all for later times. A thousand maybes filled her mind. But she let it slide because she couldn't ever think of losing him. She waited for his text. No reply. 'He might have fallen asleep' she thought to herself. And decided to wait for the morning.
"Good morning beautiful", she got his text and fell for him all over again.