MoonBin

ONE AND ONLY

I love you so fucking much

The words murmured in my head but they couldn't escape my lips, as always. I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Moonbin asked.

"Ahh nothing, I just don't have any appetite" I replied.

"As always" he replied.

We were both in cafeteria having lunch in the lunch hour. And as always we're definitely not alone. There's bunch of girls and guys with us. They are all his friends. He's a social butterfly after all. I rarely know any of them. Actually I know but I just don't care.

I stood up with my tray being pissed at myself.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm done with my lunch so I'm heading to classroom, bye." I said and left.

Gosh I'm so pissed at myself . Why am I like this?

I went to the classroom and sat on my seat. Keeping my head down. Thousand thoughts lingering in my mind.

I and Moonbin had been known each other for years, since our childhood days. It was because our parents were best friends and we're neighbors. We grew up together and basically he's the only friend I've ever got. To be honest, for me he's my first love but for him I'm like a little brother. Yes, BROTHER. I'm highly bro-zoned by him as he never had any brother, so ended up turning me into one. And also thanks to my lack of girliness for that.

But that really didn't bother me until I caught feelings for him, now it sucks. Cause at first it was like we got only each other, so it didn't matter what he thought of me. But after entering high school he became very popular. He's super athletic and is in sport's club. Despite being sporty, he's super good-looking. So he has bunch of girls who have huge crushs on him.

Meanwhile me... I'm silent, super introverted, don't talk much untill it's necessary. Moreover everyone except him looks pretty fake to me. I made a few female friends too, but in the end everyone turned out to be real bitches cause they only used me to get close to Moonbin and ended up being rejected by him.

Why couldn't they just leave us alone?

I kept thinking that. I know it was a bit selfish of me to think that, but I couldn't help this. Most of the girls were just trying to flirt with him and the guys...they are just his friends. Well I won't even be surprised if some of the guys were actually gay for him. Yes, HE'S THAT ATTRACTIVE.

No, no I shouldn't think this way.. It's my fault for being a loner and not being able to interact with other people. It's not their fault.

I tried my best to make myself understand but nothings working.

"Are you alright?"

Suddenly I heard his voice and raised my head. Yep, It's him.

"Do you have stomachache again?" He asked.

"No, I'm fine" I replied.

"Then why did you leave all of a sudden?" He asked again.

"Didn't I say that already?" I rudely said as he's clueless.

"Woah woah.. you're really in a bad mood today? Did something happen?"

He said that and sat beside me.

"Tell me what's wrong" He said putting his one hand on my head making my heart heavier than it already was. He gently patted my head.

I hate it. I really hate it.