Chapter 2

Riley's POV

(The school ---->)

Pulling up to the school I see my best friend Eryn, she is human and yes she know that I am a werewolf. Eryn and I have been best friends 3 years now and I wouldn't have it any other way.

While walking down the hallway to get to my locker I heard my name being screamed, I turned around to see it is indeed Eryn. "Riley, baby, it's so good to see you again." She said as she tackled me in a bear hug. "It's good to see you as well I missed you" I said.

"Did you already get your schedule?" She asked. I look my pocket and unfolded it and gave it to her. "We have 3 classes together including lunch" she said. We head to first period together and take a seat in the back of the class. "So have you found your mate yet Riley?" She asked. "No I haven't" I said sadly. I turned my head to face the window just thinking about my mate.

While I was in dreamland I heard the front door of the classroom open when I looked up I saw Ace, we made eye contact for about 30 seconds I swear my face was red to the tips of my ears, I looked away. "Its nice of you to join us Mr. Grey" said Mr. Hamilton, our world history teacher. "Please take a seat in the back beside Riley, Riley raise your hand please." I raised my hand so Ace would know where to sit.

Ace started to walk towards the back of the class and sat down beside me. I started to fidget nervously when he sat down. "Do you have a pencil I can borrow" Ace asked. "Um sure here you go." I handed him a pencil, when his finger swipe my hand I felt a spark I jerked my hand back, what in the world was that?

A/N Hey guys I hope the second chapter is better than the first one but I just wanted to say hope you like this book so far, Don't forget to comment and vote! Xoxo Kiki