Part 1: New life.

Mike Zacharias. Mike was the squad leader. A trusted soldier, he was considered humanity's second strongest soldier after Levi Ackerman. Mike had a remarkably good sense of smell, which allowed him to detect titans from great distances. Mike was in a relationship with Hanji Zoe, she was his girlfriend. Mike died when Hanji was about to get killed by a titan but Mike stood in the way and protected her, costing him his own life. The titan was killed by Levi but Hanji was heartbroken as she held onto Mike with tears running down her cheeks. 

Hanji Zoe. Hanji was the 14th commander named by Erwin Smith before his death. She is also a former squad leader, who was in charge of the 4th squad, squad Hanji, that researches titans with Eren Jaeger who is a titan shiftier. Since her promotion to commander, Hange also is in charge of expedition planning, management of the regiment, recruiting, and all the other responsibilities previously handled by Erwin before she died. Hanji was in a relationship with Mike Zacharias, he was her boyfriend. Hanji died by the beast titan. When she was fighting it, the beast titan taunted her with words. She didn't listen until he talked about Mike. She frozed and was killed by the beast titan before Levi came to help her. 

Erwin Smith. Erwin was the 13th commander named by Keith Sadies. Discerning, intelligent, and widely respected, Erwin was an able commander. While he cared deeply for his men, he did not hesitate to sacrifice them for the good and prosperity of mankind, and his men have proven more than willing to stake their lives at his order. Erwin was in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, he was his fiancee. Erwin died of blood lost due to a titan biting off his arm. Before he died, he named Hanji as his successor and told Levi, "I love you, Rivai." He died knowing that his duty was done and left a sad Hanji and a broken Levi. 

Levi Ackerman. Levi is often formally referred to as Captain Levi due to him being a squad leader. He is said to be humanity's strongest soldier. Levi was born in the underground city and grew up as a thug with his two friends he saw as family. Furlan Church and Isabel Magnolia. Levi was recruited by Erwin Smith and Mike Zacharias after they were chasing him and the other two. He also had an unhealthy obsession with cleaning. Levi was known as Humanity's Strongest Warrior. Levi was in a relationship with Erwin Smith, he was his fiancee. Levi died a day after he killed the beast titan. Levi went out for a walk. He never noticed his 'dead' uncle, Kenny Ackerman, sneaking up behind him. He never realised because he was thinking about Erwin. He was killed and was founded by Armin Artlert.

Eren Jaeger. Eren is a member of squad Levi. He is the only son of Grisha Jaeger and Carla Jaeger but also the adopted brother of Mikasa Ackerman and the younger paternal half brother of Zeke Jaeger. Eren an intense hatred towards the Titans, and he swore to wipe all of them off the face of the earth which does come true. Eren was known as Humanity's Last Hope. Eren was killed by the King's warriors by the king's orders. He was sentence to death due to him having the ability to change into a titan. The King was grateful for Eren's help against the titans but they need to get ride of him just in case he becomes a traitor to humanity.

Mikasa Ackerman. Mikasa is the adoptive daughter of Grisha Jaeger and Carla Jaeger, the adoptive sister of Eren Jaeger but a relative to Kenny Ackerman and Levi Ackerman. Mikasa was killed by the military police because she tried to stop Eren's death but they killed her because she was not following the King's orders.

Armin Artlert. Armin is a soldier in squad Levi. He is also a childhood friend of Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackerman. Although he appears to be the physically weakest of the 104th Cadet Corps but due to his high intelligence and strategic genius makes him an invaluable asset, though he does not consider himself to be one and is known to have low self-esteem. Armin was killed because he was framed for Levi Ackerman's death. He was killed after seeing his two best friends' death. 

~N~e~w~L~i~f~e~

[Mike's rebirth]. 

Mike was born as All Might's nephew. His mother held him in the hospital as Mike's memories from his old life rushed back to him. Mike looked at his parents with happiness since he couldn't remember much about his parents, so living a new life can be great but he felt sadness and heartbreak when he realised he wouldn't be able to see Hanji or Erwin or Levi ever again.

"So Alice, Ren, what are you naming your son?" asked a man with yellow hair to his sister in-law and brother. The man was called Toshinori Yagi, aka All Might. 

"Mike. Mike Zacharias," said Alice as her grey eyes shined in happiness. Mike smiled at his name even though it's just the same name. He wouldn't get used to a different name since he's been called Mike for all of his past life.

"That's perfect dear," said Ren.

[Hanji's rebirth]. 

Hanji was born as Deku's older cousin. Her father held her in his arms at their house as Hanji's memories returned from her old life. Hanji giggled at the memories but her parents thought that she was happy about being born and being at home. Inko Midoriya and Hisashi Midoriya came to visit Hanji.

"So what's the baby's name, Carla?" asked Inko to her sister. 

"Hanji Jaeger," smiled Carla.

"We thought it would be a great name," Senro, Carla's husband. 

"It's perfect," said Hisashi. Hanji then frowned once she realised that she couldn't see Mike or anyone else. She then began to cry. Carla's eyes widened as she heard Hanji's cries and began to calm her down. 

[Erwin's rebirth].

Erwin's blue eyes opened as he saw blue eyes looking back at him. He stared into the blue eyes in wander.

"My, my isn't he a very cautious child, Linda," smiled a man with black hair and red eyes.

"Shut up Iriko-kun," Linda rolled her eyes as she saw Erwin's tiny hand reach her golden hair. Then Erwin closed his eyes once his memories of his past life came back to him. He let out a tear once he realised that he'll never see anyone he once knew and that he could still prevent other people's death when he's grown up since he has a feeling about the world. 

"Erwin, what's wrong?" asked Linda. Erwin's eyes opened as he giggled at his father's stupid face. 

"Levi? Hanji? Are you both okay?" thought Erwin.

[Levi's rebirth].

Levi woken once he heard a soft hum. His grey eyes looked at the humming sound. It seems like a woman was holding him while humming a lullaby. 

"You've hummed that to me when were children, Zina," smiled a man with black hair and yellow eyes.

"Ken, are you okay? You're normally out with the guys by now," smiled Zina.

"Do you expect me to not be here when you gave birth 3 days ago. Not a chance, hun. So Rivai, awake I see," smiled Ken. Zina's grey eyes looked at Levi with love and caring. Levi looked happy but that quickly washed away as memories of his old life came crashing down on him. Tears ran down his cheeks as he cried in pain. Both Ken and Zina calmed Levi down before Levi cried himself to sleep.