24. Good bye Ellen

Start from the beginning

God this girl is so beautiful! I can't believe she's all mine!

I thought and a proud smiled came to my lips.

"Maan.. tell me.. why were screaming?" She asked cupping my face.

"Hana he is okay" I heard Alex voice and came out of my daze when I realised that my friends were also there.

Clearing my throat I removed hana's hand from my face and held her hands in mine.

"I am okay" I assured her smiling

"Then why were you screaming?" She asked narrowing her eyes and turned to look back. And as she saw Munaf holding a vase she frowned.

"Why are you holding this Munaf bhai?" Hana asked and Munaf look back at me. He was looking at me angry and confused.

"Because they all want to hit me with that hana" i said standing behind her. And that all send me glared.

"And we will hit you"

"We will beat you"

"We will kill you"

"Stop this" hana yelled when my friends confessed their true feelings toward me.

"Don't you dare touch him" she threatened pointing her index finger and they all look at her wide eyes. Jake and Alex knew about me and hana that's why they were not that surprised. But Munaf was looking at us shocked.

"Hana you don't know what he di..." Alex was saying but she cut him off.

"Whatever he did but your not allow to hurt him understood?" She asked threatening. And I smirked behind her looking at my friends who nodded their heads like obedient child.

Munaf looking at hana still shock. And Alex and Jake send me their hidden glared. I smiled and shook my head before turning hana to face me.

"Hana it's okay" I said smiling.

"No it's not okay! Did you saw that vase if they hit then! Ya Allah! Please save my Maan from evil people" she said glaring at my friends over her shoulder. And couldn't stop my grin

"Jaan-e-maan... I am okay.. we were just doing some fun.. don't worry" I reassured her removing some hair strands from her face.

"Okay"

"You look beautiful" I compliment looking into her eyes. She blushed lowering her head while muttering "thank you"

"You are welcome" I said smiling and kiss her cheek softly. Her eyes widened and cheeks become red like beetroot.

She glance at my friends still shock while they immediately look away. And then me sending me a small glare.

"I should go" saying this she out of my room.

"What the hell was that?!" Munaf yelled as hana step out off my room

"Dude! She is your cousins! How could you kiss her like this?" he asked in bewilderment. I looked at him and folded my arms over my chest.

"She's wife" I replied proudly and his eyes become more wide.

"And last night I was with my wife" I informed them. I don't know why but I felt proud saying this.

"Oh you mean... You got what you wanted?" Jake asked smirking and a small smirk appear on my lips"yupp" I said and his smirk widened while Alex rolled his eyes.

"What you guys are talking about? I am confused" munaf asked confusing.

********

Author's POV