epilogue

wooyoung patiently waited next to san's locker, tightly holding the notebook behind his back.

do i tell him that i read it? or do i just give it to him and pretend i dont know whats inside? wooyoung asked himself. he knew san would freak out as soon as he sees the notebook in wooyoung's hands.

soon enough, he saw the blonde boy walking into the school, they exchanged smiles from a distance before san started walking towards him.

"good morning" wooyoung smiled.

"good morning. since when are you just chilling next to my locker?"

"uh...actually" wooyoung moved his hands, revealing the notebook he was holding. "i think you lost something"

"fuck" san gasped, his cheeks going red. instant panic, exactly what wooyoung expected. "d-did you-"

"are you free after school. we need to talk about this" he handed the notebook back to it's owner

san's eyea filled with tears, he just nodded, unable to speak.

"don't worry" wooyoung moved closer "i think you might like what i want to say" he whispered, walking away.

he felt guilty for leaving san like that, he was probably embarrassed, terrified. but wooyoung couldn't just tell him everything he wanted in the school hallway.

______________________________

"if he said not to worry i highly doubt he's gonna reject you-"

"tHIS ISN'T A CONFESSION THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING... " san put his head in his hands, taking a sigh "fuck yeosang... my life is ruined"

"san. stop. overreacting." yeosang leaned back in his chair, frustrated.

the two of them were sitting in the back, completely ignoring the math teacher who was writing something on the board.

"you're meeting up later, if it goes bad you're allowed to panic. right now please focus on the class i dont want you to fail... again"

san nodded, still shaking. now he was panicking internally.

he only had one more class after this one, and it was the class he had with wooyoung.

___________________________

"now, split in groups we're doing a project!" the chemistry teacher yelled.

they did these groups fairly often, and they would mostly split into the same groups every time.

yunho, mingi, san and wooyoung.

"shit" san mouthed. he didn't only have to face wooyoung, he was extremely worried for mingi.

but that wasn't a problem at all, since mingi seemed to have everything under control. he was smiling and being loud, per usual. yunho was the upset one, to everyone's surprise. maybe he regrets doing everything he did?

"i got it!" san clapped after solving a problem.

wooyoung giggled "you're cute when you're excited"

this threw san off guard, he tried avoiding the whole situation but wooyoung didn't make it any easier for him.

the class ended, to san's displeasure.

wooyoung followed him out of class, so his plan of running away wasn't a possibility anymore.

"so, where do you wanna go?"

"you're the one who invited me, you should have a place in mind." san answer

"okay, well, we can go to the beach? "

san just nodded.

the beach wasn't far from their school, around a 10 minute walk.

they spend most of the walk in silence, with san thinking about how he's gonna react after wooyoung rejects him.

they sat down on a bench close to the sea, still in silence, before wooyoung spoke up. "i actually want to give you something" he pulled out a piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it to san

dear diary,

today i found out that the boy i like, likes me back, and it was in a weirdest yet cutest way possible.
do you think this boy would be mad at me for reading his dairy? i hope he knows that it wasn't my intention, but im glad i read it. now i know exactly how he feels. do you think this boy would like to go on a date with me?

love,
wooyoung

san bursted into tears, he couldn't believe it.

soon enough, wooyoung's hands wrapped around his body "please don't cry"

they sat there, while san cried, for about an hour.

and for the rest, you'll have to use your imagination.

// AHHH I FINALLY FINISHED THIS! thank you so much for getting this to 2k, i never expected it to grow as much. im sorry if this ending is kinda messy, it was hard writing a normal chapter after only writing in letter form for like weeks.
check my new story pls🥺