•20•

¶Don't Play Me.

Taeha's POV

  It was another Saturday and I had a date with a friend I had recently made. She was very pretty and she looked very rich too. We weren't able to hang out because of school and the project but now we were back to hanging out.

   Today, she suggested we meet at an art galley. My Ex boyfriend used to paint and he would take me to the gallery to show me his works whenever he got his piece on showcase. He would squeeze my hands being proud and he would say;
They think my art was worthy enough, that is why its there. Jagi, every painting of mine that is on the wall only shows that my art is being Believed in”

I chuckled at the fond memory. Our breakup wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. He found someone he loved and was scared to tell me but I found out about it and confronted him.

He apologized but by that time, I was ready to let him go and that I did. Oh Sehun was a good boyfriend who took care of me, no doubt but I just wanted him to be happy, so I did what I thought was best. He had to go.

   As I picked up my bag, I could only hope that I was going to see Sehun's art at the gallery again.

»»»

    “This was painted by the Famous Min yoongi” She said staring at the painting on the wall. It was in colours and I didn't even understand it but it looked good too. I mean I would appreciate it if I knew how to.

Beautiful~” I replied as she led me through the walls of the gallery and I had to say that I was very impressed. A lot of people slept on art but art was very Beautiful. All those paintings, all those drawings that looked so real was really being slept on.

I mean People would rather like a picture of a Guy who has his shirt off than an art picture that was beautiful..

But..then again what if the painting was a guy with his shirt off...?

      “And this was painted by the famous Oh Sehun” she smiled as we stopped in front of a well-known piece. Of course I knew that painting all too well. We bought the paintbrushes for that painting together. Sehun called it the EYE OF THE SOUL.

It was a painting of a Raven but it was caged behind an eyeball. Sehun said that represented him in a way although I never understood then but I did understand now.

He was talking about his Sexuality portraying the Raven as himself because the Raven was the least liked bird and Being Gay wasn't accepted by so many people inside, so the Raven represented him wanting to come out of the Closet but he had to stay in there because he was scared so he allowed himself to be caged by his mind.

     I smiled as I heard her explain what she thought it meant to me and simply listened. I might not have known art but I knew Oh Sehun.

»»»

     “Where do you work Eonnie?” I asked as we sat down for lunch at the fast food joint.

She shrugged, sipping on her cola. “I just returned from the States few months ago but while I was there, I was interning for the Cosmopolitan”

  Wasn't that a magazine?

“I wanted to be an editor..” she said chuckling as I nodded. Even Rich people had dreams.

So you haven't found out the company you want to work for yet?” I inquired. I didn't know much about working as an editor but I knew there were a lot of places she could apply to.