But before either of them could do anything to get an antidote for everyone, The lights went off. An eerie silence all around them. By now every one of them was aware that something was going to happen. 

They tried there best to combat the effects of the drug. 

Akriti and Naina felt a presence behind them. Akriti was about to shout when someone covered her mouth and She tried her best to fight against the person, But the drug was not only a sedative it was powerful does of muscle relaxer as well.

No matter how much she tried, her body was working against her. The person incapacitated her fully and took her out to waiting and running Van. In the van Sargun, Sanjana and Sameera were faint, their hands and their legs tied. 

Akriti's hands and legs were also tied and she was thrown in the van. 

Naina was the next she was much harder to take. Naina fought against the person and successfully knocked many things in the Dark, alerting the Major's, They were trying to find each other.

Naina bit the person and tried to get away from them. The person did not leave their hold on Naina, If she would not have been under the effect of the muscle relaxers then perhaps, She could have fought harder. 

The person had anticipated this and to and extra cloth soaked in chloroform and Totally incapacitated Naina. She was also carried out to the van and thrown in. 

The Van took off taking the girls away. 

The majors inside the house tried to fight the effects, but soon they all fainted. 

**********************************************************************************

Three hours had gone by, when Rajveer woke up. He was a bit dis oriented. The lights were on now. 

He looked around and saw that Gunny, Abimanyu, and Naveen were Knocked out on the floor, a few feet away from him. On the other hand, MG Gaur, Mrs. Gaur, Dr. Shalini, Yudi, Huda, Ali, Alekh and Pooja were all knocked out on the dining table. 

He went to Naveen and tried to wake him up. That was of no use. He went to Abhimanyu who woke up with a start and looked around him trying to remember what had happened. Gunny was woken up next. 

They got some water to wake up everyone else. 

It was Rajveer who noticed that the girls were missing and soon Abhinmanyun followed suit when wanted to see Akriti. Rajveer had also been searching Naina. Abhimanyu looked towards Raj who nodded is head, telling Abhimanyu that his fears are right. 

Gunny was next and he shouted Sameera's name. Gunny went upstairs to her room with Rajveer and Abhimanyu close behind. They searched in every room. The girls were nowhere. 

They all came down and had started discussing the possibilities when they got a call from KMA. 

Rummy had been called by the cadets to inform them that Sanjana and Sargun where missing. 

Everyone rushed back to KMA. The Signs of a struggle were visible in the girl's room and the incident at home was enough to see that something was not right. 

Someone had abducted Naina, Akriti, Sameera, Sargun, and Sanjana. MG Gaur had Reported this to the HQ and enformed the Army chief. This was a serious Matter, one on the level of National threat. 

It was not just that The girls had been kidnapped while on duty, they had been abducted from their homes. Moreover, two Cadets had been Abducted as well.

While the Army could not do anything about the Naina, Akriti, and Sameera because they had been Abducted off duty and from their homes, The cadets, Sargun and Sameera were the Army's responsibility and so a high alter was issued. 

This was not the work of someone who wanted to do something against the Army it was personal,  and there was only one person who had a personal grudge against all of them. 

Lala Gehlot.

*****************************************************************************

The Major Shehawat, Major Randhawa, Major Chauhan and Major Alhuwalia, had gone to the HQ to report the preliminary finidings and their suspisions. 

They were greeted with MG Gaur and Colonel Nachiket Khana. Abhimanyu and Gunny were Aware of who Nachiket was, and so they introduced Him to Rajveer and Naveen. 

"It seems your suspicions had been right Major Chuhan it was, in fact, Lalal's plan, a fallback plan for revenge. He had been planing this as soon as he got out of jail. " Colonel Nachiket informed them. 

He had been in command of the whole debriefing and the Intelligence department on all the working of this Racket. He debriefed them on the activities along the border area, Eagle racket was supposedly working, and all other Intel they had collected in the past two months. 

But no one was expecting to hear what Nachiket said next. 

"To top it all off, Lala is dead." 

*****************************************************************************************

Hello lovelies, Can you believe the weather. It is March and I feel as if it is July or August. I have been sneezing non-stop for the past Hour while writing this Chapter. 

So anywho, Don't forget to vote and share. Leave your feedback and thoughts in the comments below. 

How did feel about the last bomb I dropped?

Fun Fact: Only 2 more chapters left *sniffs*

Afaf xoxo.