[Jarbyn] Starstruck

Ship: Jarbyn

Summary/plot: Jack bought Isla a ticket to see her idol and basically favourite human being, Corbyn Besson. Being a good brother he was, he tagged along with her. And ok, he could definitely see why the girl adored the faux blonde so much.

Notes: Corbyn's famous as well as Zach and Jonah but they're solo artists :). Jack's not and he still had his noodless.

~*~*~*~

Jack watched as happiness consumed his sister's eyes. Isla looked one second away from tackling him down in a bear hug. That was true, because the next thing he knew, he had an armful of an excited girl.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank youuuuu!" Isla squealed as she peppered Jack's face with kisses.

The boy rolled his eyes fondly, "Yeah whatever. Now stop slobbering all over me," Jack pulled a fake disgusted face. But honestly though, he loved seeing how happy he had made his sister.

Isla jumped back down on the floor. She was rocking back and forth on her heels in a barely-contained excitement, "I can't believe I will get to see Corbyn, finally! And you got me a VIP ticket?! VIP! That includes a backstage pass!" She squealed.

The curly haired boy ruffled his sister's hair, "Yeah, yeah I know. Don't make any trouble back there, okay? If I see you getting dragged out by security, I'm not calling you my sis," he chuckled.

The young girl furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "Wait, you're not coming backstage?"

"No, why would I? I don't even know the guy, Isla," he shrugged.

"But I want you there with me," his sister whined, her excitement dimming a tad.

Jack raised an eyebrow at that, "Why would you?"

"Because I want to introduce Corbyn to the best big brother in the whole wide world!"

Okay, that warmed his heart a bit.

"And I also need someone to take the pictures."

That little shit.

~*~*~*~

That event led to this moment where the siblings were waiting for the show to begin, very enthusiastically in Isla's case.

Jack glanced at his sister with a smile. She really loved this guy. The young girl looked positively glowing. Understandable, considering this was the first time she will ever see Corbyn Besson live on stage.

Their family wasn't poor but their parents didn't like spending more than what was necessary. That was mainly why Isla hadn't had the chance to see the singer before. She had one merch, which was a hoodie, that she had bought with her own money. But, she had given up totally on seeing the artist live.

That's where Jack came in.

The boy himself didn't know much about Corbyn Besson. He knew some of his songs because Isla tended to play it rather loudly in her room as she sang (screamed) along. Jack found them rather catchy, and he found himself even loving some of them. But it's not like he followed the singer on social media or kept tabs on him, so he couldn't say that he was a fan.

Jack looked around the venue and saw that the seats were packed. Having VIP tickets also meant that they had the front row seat, and Jack could clearly see the rest of the venue along with the stage. He nodded to a guy with striking blue eyes, who was apparently accompanying his sister just like he was. But now that he looked closely, he realized that some fans also wore the merch of some other artists.