[Dorbyn] Chocolate and Sweet Things

Ship: Dorbyn

Summary/plot: Corbyn was a baker in Besson Patisserie and Café who took pride in his chocolate goods. Daniel was immediately taken by the cute blonde behind the counter so he went there everyday just to see him. Meanwhile, Zach was this close to having diabetes from all the chocolate he got from Daniel.

Notes: 

1. The band's not a thing

2. Daniel's a brunette

3. Fluff

~*~*~*~

          Brown hair was tousled as the morning breeze swept through it. Long legs rushing, evading people left and right on the sidewalk as his blue eyes darted left and right to find the little patisserie he remembered seeing every day. Once he spotted it, he immediately went in to get his much needed coffee. Daniel knew he was running a bit late but he absolutely need that coffee or he might choke the first person who try to strike up a conversation with him at work.

Jack, most likely.

Thinking of work had him wondering if he had put the files he had been working on last night in his bag. Cursing softly under his breath, Daniel rummaged through his bag as he stood in line. The few people in front of him were most likely trying to get some caffeine in their system too.

The little shop was quite packed this early in the morning. Besson's Patisserie and Café never failed to attract customers for its homey aesthetic and the heavenly smell that wafted out into the streets whenever a customer went in or out of the patisserie. Daniel passed by it every time he went to work and every time on his way home. The brunette had always wanted to visit it but never actually had the time to. Sweets had never been his favourite but he was curious as though why they never seem to be short on customers.

Still rummaging through his bag, Daniel failed to notice that he was already in front of the counter. "Good morning! Welcome to Besson's Patisserie and Café, what can I get you?" a cheerful voice greeted him. Daniel wondered how someone can be so chipper at this time of day.

"Coffee. Black." Daniel said without even looking at the male behind the counter.

"Is that all? Would you like today's special? I would recommend our opera cake! I made them myself and-.."

Daniel finally looked up as he spoke rapidly, "Look, I'm not trying to be an asshole but I'm on a rush here so yeah just coffee and I am not interested in any of your..."

The brunette trailed off as he noticed who he was talking to. The boy behind the counter was about his age. He had a faux blonde hair that looked quite messy but somehow worked wonderfully on him. The boy was tall but still a few inches shorter than Daniel. His ocean blue eyes caught beautiful frozen blue orbs that had golden rings at their center which absolutely captured his heart. His pale skin looked flawless and soft to touch. Daniel continued his little observation, going down to his soft looking pink lips. The bottom one was currently trapped between pearly white teeth as the blonde chewed on them nervously, thinking that he had annoyed his customer.

Daniel found him to be absolutely breathtaking.

"Um...I'm sorry to waste your time. I'll get on it right away." The blonde mumbled before turning around.

"Hey wait, wait!" Daniel called out before the blonde even fully turned, "I am so sorry that was so rude of me. I just had a long night and I shouldn't have taken it out on you," He sighed and offered him a small smile.