[Jorbyn] Jonah

Ship: Jorbyn

Summary/plot: After collapsing in the ER with a profusely bleeding head, Corbyn Besson couldn't recall anything about himself nor his seemingly dark background. The boy refused to say anything to anyone except for one word, 'Jonah'.

Notes: Okay soo this is a request by angelkid_btsarmy . This is supposed to be for their birthday on Dec 7th but i couldn't finish it on time, and instead I just got it done a month later I am so sorry 😭 I put a lot of details into this so I hope it's not too bad lol. I really hope you like this💕!

TW: there's gonna be some blood and violence.

This one is the longest one I've written so far aaand it's one hell of a ride so buckle up and get something to eat ig.

There's gonna be a mix of timelines soo

Bold and italics--- (Flashbacks)

Italic means----(Thoughts)

I really hope y'all enjoy this one :)

But if you don't that's okay too-

~*~*~*~

"His name's Corbyn Besson."

Hazel eyes darted from the observation window towards the source of the voice. The newcomer ran a hand through his dark hair before stopping next to him, facing the glass to look at the restless blonde on the hospital bed.

"Great. It's nice to finally put a name to a face," Dr. Reid sighed. He glanced at the detective, "What else do you know about him?"

Detective Zach Herron sighed heavily in remorse, "It appears he went missing about five months ago."

The doctor, now even more intrigued, turned to face him, "Go on..."

"The Bessons...," he started, "Five months ago there was a home invasion a few towns over. The whole family was murdered except for their eldest son," he gestured to the young man in the other side of the room, "who went missing without a trace."

"Wait," Dr. Reid's eyes widened, "Do you think he did it?"

The detective huffed in frustration, "Definitely not. There were signs of forced entry, Corbyn was home that night, and he had no motive whatsoever to do those things. The problem is we still don't know what the actual motive of this whole thing. Not a single item was taken from the house. We would rule it out as homicide but..."

"But one of them was taken instead," the doctor finished.

"Well, we didn't know that," he shrugged, "Some of the officers just assumed that the kid managed to get away before they got to him and killed him somewhere else."

"Wait no one bothered to look for him?" sympathy graced his hazel eyes as he glanced at his patient, "5 months..."

"We did look for him for weeks, but no relatives went to actually put an effort to look for the poor kid. He's also not the most social kid out there so he doesn't really have friends to come looking for him. Moreover, like I said he just...vanished."

Both of them went silent for a moment, observing the blonde boy curled up on the bed.

About a week ago, the blonde had stumbled into the ER, head bleeding profusely, breathing labored, and staggering on his feet. He had stood in the middle of the room for approximately 5 seconds before collapsing onto the floor, unconscious.

After having his wounds cleaned and stitched up, he had finally woken up two days later with no memory of his own identity, whereabouts, and origin. Dr. Reid had not been that surprised considering the blow he had taken to the head. Either he had been assaulted or the young man had gone into an accident of sorts.