Duet pt2

Ozzy POV
I just left Richelle and went into Studio A so I could just work out my feeling by dancing. I honestly don't know why she is dating Elliot he was a lier and he probably doesn't even care about Richelle. I see Elliot walk in he looks angry so I'm guessing Richelle told Elliot about our little chat. "Hey shrimp whatever you think you know about Richelle and mine relationship is wrong we both like each other and it's working fine so just stay out of it ok!" I am kinda scared but I really care about Richelle so I need to see if he is telling the truth or not. "But do you love her will you take care of her it doesn't matter that you have the same personality you have to always be there for her" I finish and he just looks at me.
Richelle POV
"You have to always be there for her" Ozzy finishes I heard every thing he said because after I told Elliot he stormed of so I followed him here. I didn't realise Ozzy could be this mature about things I guess he really does car about me.
The Absolute dance wild styles convention
I haven't really talk to Ozzy since the thing with Elliot but I haven't told anyone this but we broke up yesterday because he found someone else so I'm not really in the mood to be here.
"Can my 2 assistants come up on stage please" says the person running the workshop and his 2 assistants are Ozzy and I do I don't think this will be that enjoyable.
Ozzy POV
Since I walked into studio A I have been glancing at Richelle and I don't know why but she doesn't look happy she looks upset and if it has anything to do with Elliot I will be his a*s. Once we get called on stage she looks sadder for some reason and I decide after the workshop I will talk to her.
After the workshop
Richelle POV
Ozzy and I were walking down the stage when he tapped me on the shoulder and said "meet me in studio B ASAP" ok i say in my head. I walk to studio B after grabbing a juice and see Ozzy already in there.
Ozzy POV
"I'm gonna get straight to the point, you have looked upset this whole day and why" I say but she just looks down and says
"Elliot broke up with me for this other girl" after hearing that I get so angry but I see Richelle still looking at the ground so I shuffle over to her and embrace her in my arms and to my surprise he buries her head in my arms and quietly sobs but I don't care I lift her chin up and say
"Richelle your too good for him you need someone who will care for yo-" I try and finish off but she just kissed me on the lips and I don't pull away it was only a soft one but when we do pull away she smiles at me and goes back into the hug.