Introduction

Everyone has a story to tell

Some love to narrate, some fail to spell.
© GS_Stella

Who are we?
Why are we here?
What are we supposed to do?

Life poses infinite number of questions in front of us every single day... questions to which we have no answers. But what we do have is the prowess to stand strong amidst this clamor.

They say you're the hero of your own story but I say, not only the hero but you're even the director of your story. It's in your hand as to where you wish to direct your life.

It's all in your story!

Live for the little things. Happiness is not an event, it's a choice. That chat with the family over a cup of tea. That soft music playing in your ear. That cool breeze blowing through your hair. That unfathomable love flowing in the air. That beautiful sunrise, that gorgeous sunset coloring the sky with hues most pleasing to the eyes. These small events of happiness are all that make life worth living. This is what is meant to be alive!

Never live for what others think of you. What actually matters is what you think about your own self! You can never be the best. That's the truth. Nobody is perfect. All you can do is give it your all. The world is not a cold, harsh place. All you need to do is surround yourself with people who can constantly remind you that you're here for a reason, that you're worth something.

~°~

This book, in here, is a collection of Drabbles, Pentadrabbles and Pocket Stories that, though fictional, are a part of our lives in some way or the other and at some point we might be able to connect with them.

I hope you all enjoy reading these stories. See you all soon. The first Drabble will be up tonight. Stay blessed and happy reading!

With love,
Stella ❤️