Chapter 11 - Unable

It had now been three weeks and you were leaning on the bars. You never stopped Donflamingo and never fought him. you thought of Buggy when ever he raped you and never rejected his genes. He would take your blood every day for the past week and test it but you didn't know how. You heard him walking to his room by the stomping and his Door slammed open. 

He looked pissed.

"I have been testing your blood everyday yet your not pregnant." He says, opening your cage and grabbing your throat, lifting you up. You struggled a bit but he wasn't chocking you.  

"I'm tired of you defying me." He said with a glare. You looked at him. 

"I...I'm not." You said. He drops you and you fall on your feet but you were still weak and fell to the ground soon after. 

"Looks like I will be killing that clown." He says and turns but you reach and grab his pants. He looks at you.

"I have done everything you asked Donflamingo. I haven't been rejecting you and i don't know why i haven't gotten pregnant." You say in a weak voice. Donflamingo turns and looks at you. 

"And why should I trust you?" He asks. You look up at him and sit up a bit.

"Test my blood to see if I am." You say. He smirks and cuts you. You wince but you don't make a sound.

"I will. Get in your cage." He says. you nod and crawl back in. He closes and locks you in before leaving. you sigh and look up at the ceiling. 

"I hope your OK Buggy." You whisper and close your eyes, falling asleep. you only wake when you feel the cage move and you jolt awake, seeing Donflamingo. He must have kicked the cage. 

"I tested your blood. It shows you were telling the truth but you are rejecting me." He said. your mouth dropped open.

"But..But..." You stuttered but Donflamingo kicked your cage.

"Shut up. Its your animals. They are rejecting it!" He screams. You back up as much as you can. Donflamingo sits and looks at you. 

"If that's the case, then anyone with your devil fruit will reject me." He says. You continued to look at him, afraid to look away. He then sighs and opens your cage, grabbing you and dragging you out.

"Well, I guess I can use you. I can use you to kill the clown and his crew then kill you and sell the devil fruit." He says and makes you stand. Your eyes go wide and you look at him. 

"No! Please!" You scream at him. He throws you on his bed.

"Your useless to me. There is no point in keeping you around. I will use you to kill them and you will join your father in death." He says and you let out a growl. You look at him and your eyes turn red. 

Enough was Enough.