Chapter 3 - Finding

Buggy walked around his ship. He was looking for blood. His crew told him how they found blood on the deck. He was looking around but then looked up at his crows nest. He saw red on the bottom of it, like it was leaking something but dried up. He walked up and started to climb. Once at the top, he gasped. The crows nest was covered in dried blood. Buggy climb down. 

"Cabaji. Mohji." Buggy called. A man on a lion and a man with green hair walk up. 

"Yes Caption." They both say. 

"No one was hurt on our last raid right?" Buggy asked. Cabaji nodded.

"Yes, no one was injured." He said. 

"Why?" Mohji asked. Buggy smiled. 

"We have a stow away and it seems to be that they are injured. Find them and bring them to me." Buggy said. They nod and move. With them doing that, Buggy moves and walks into the kitchen and takes inventory. He was an apprentice at one point so he was used to doing all the work. As he moved and counted the rice, he saw a foot. He froze. Was this the stow away? 

He slowly moved the sacks and saw a women. She had (hair length), (hair color) hair. She was naked and had a cloth that covered her shoulder but it was red from blood. Buggy moved down and felt her neck, looking for a pulse.  

'Shes still alive.' Buggy thought. He gently lifted her and walked from the room. 

"Mohji." He called and Mohji ran over but stopped. 

"What the?" Mohji asks. Buggy nods. 

"Seems i found our stow away. I want her healed. Once she wakes, I want to be the one to talk with her." Buggy said. Mohji nods and calls over Cabaji. They follow Buggy into the medical room and sets her on the bed, putting a blanket over her to cover her. They start to look at her wound when they remove the cloth. Buggy stays behind and watches. 

"It looks like she was slashed. I'm surprised shes still alive." Mohji says as he cleans her. Cabaji starts to prep a needle for sewing and moves once Mohji is finished. They hear the girl groan in pain, but she doesn't wake. 

"It's good that she can feel pain. It means she won't loose the arm." Cabaji says. Buggy watches till he finishes and warps the arm up but then moves down her arm.

"She will make it. Why is she covered in scars on her wrists?" Cabaji asks. Buggy shrugs.

"We will ask when she wakes. Mohji, stay with her. Send Richie when she awakes." Buggy orders. Mohji nods. 

"Cabaji, clean the blood from the crows nest." Buggy orders. Cabaji nods and leaves. Buggy then leaves and sighs.

"Lets find her some clothes to wear." Buggy says and moves to his cabin.