Chapter 2 - Hiding

You turned into a bird as soon as you felt the strings loosen and start to fly away. You flew away as fast as you could but you felt something sharp cut your win. You let out a scream but to anyone else, it was a chirp. You looked and saw it was his strip that cut into you. You turned into a flea and fell, seeing the string also fall. You then turned back into a bird and flew slowly but your wing was killing you. You looked around and saw you were away from him ship. You looked forward but it was getting blurry. You had to land and heal. You saw a ship and new it was the only thing around for miles. 

You flew down to it and landed in the crows nest. You made sure no one was around or saw you before you move and turned human. You looked and saw he cut into your shoulder. You held back tears and saw your blood dripping. You moved and put presser on the wound. You needed cloth to stop it. You turned into a mouse and looked, seeing pirates. You moved fasts and followed one of them. You were dripping blood but all you needed was one shirt or pants to help tie the wound up. 

As you followed him, you saw he was going to the beds. You stopped and saw a shirt. You ran over, turning into a cat and grabbed it, dragging it slowly, keeping an eye out for anyone. Once you were in a safe spot, you turned human and ripped the shirt. You wrapped the wound and leaned on the wall. You were tired an weak. You had lost a lot of blood. 

'What do I do now?' You thought to yourself. You closed your eyes and slept. You were hiding behind some barrels so you new no one would find you so you could get a few hours of sleep but all that came was nightmares. 

You had nightmares of what he did to you. You had to relive all four years of the torture, abuse and raping. You remembered how he slaughtered your father in front of your eyes. 

Your eyes snapped open and you saw you moved from a sitting position to laying down. You sat up but hissed, looking at your wound. The shirt was soaked in blood but looked to be dried now but was still in pain. You knew that was to be expected. You looked and saw no one was looking t you so you turned into a flea and hopped away slowly. You found the kitchen and saw an apple. Your stomach growled and you moved, turning into bird and grabbed it before someone saw you. You moved behind some sacks of rice and turned human. You ate it slowly. 

You had to be quiet and you didn't want to eat fast because you didn't want anyone to find you. You ate the apple till nothing but the top, bottom and seeds were left. You looked at your wound and saw it was bleeding again. You had tears. 

'I will die.' You thought. The wound wouldn't heal with out medical attention but you couldn't trust pirates. You closed your eyes. 

'At least i'm not with him anymore.' You thought before you passed out.