chapter fifthteen

Start from the beginning

My face stung and more tears came out of my eyes. My mother had smacked me. Her hand was still in the air and I'm sure her hand stung some from the burning sensation that was spreading through out my cheek. "MOM." Ushi said as he was quite surprise at her.

My head stayed turned to the side, not bothering to make eye contact with her. I could hear her grit her teeth, her breathing deep. "I want you packed and ready to leave in two weeks." She said as she lowered her hand. "Is. That. Clear?" My mother said deeper as she stared down at me. I nodded my head slightly. "I'm sorry! What was that? I don't think I heard you?" She said as she looked at me. "Yes ma'am." I spoke quietly. I slowly turned away and walked upstairs to my room.

My mother straightened out her clothes and cleared her voice, a smile forming onto her face once again. She turned to my brother who had his hand over his mouth in complete disbelief. "Mom..." Ushi started. My mother shot him a glare. "Don't even start toshi." She warned.

Ushi watched our mother gather her things, our father pulling out his phone as it rang. He cleared his throat and brought the phone up to his ear. "...ehem..hello..?" A voice on the other line started to speak, and our father looked up at our mother. "Honey, we need to go, there's a meeting with chairman in about an hour." He said standing up.

Our mother nodded and she picked up her bag, not bothering to look at Ushi. "I shall see to you and y/n in two weeks." She said in a monotone voice, and with that, both her and our father walked out of the front door, leaving Ushi sitting in his chair.

Once he heard their car drive away he quickly got up and walked upstairs. He came slowly to my door, trying to turn the knob, but yet it was locked. "Nano.." he said quietly. He had a worried look on his face, and deep within him he knew how badly I wanted to stay with him. I could almost feel the sympathy in his voice.

He knocked on my door once again. I was laid on my bed, my eyes puffy. My eyes hurt from crying and tears still streamed down my face as I watched the door knob jiggle. "...they're gone. You can open the door now.." my brother said softly.

I bit the inside of my cheek and got up, slowly unlocking my door. I opened the door a little bit, peeking through to see Ushi. His eyes softened once he seen mine. "Come here.." he said and opened his arms.

I bit my lip as I began to cry again. I was so tired from crying but I don't think my body understood that yet.

I walked into my brothers arms, him hugging me tightly. My body shook with sobs as he rubbed my back.

"I don't know why mom is doing this." Ushi mumbled as he frowned. "You don't even want to go! Why can't she see that!" He said annoyed. I continued to hug him as he went on. "Not only that..!" My brother said angrily. "...but once you're gone, I'll have to go back to living alone..." the mood suddenly dropped.

It looked like my mothers decision effect both me and Ushi. I didn't know that my brother didn't like to be alone, honest I didn't. That may explain why he asked me to live with him in the first place.

I pulled back from the hug and rubbed my eyes. "Jeez...my eyes hurt.." I mumbled annoyed. Ushi looked at the time. "It's 7:34pm." He said. I blinked at him a couple of times or at least I tried to...since my eyes hurt so much.

"So? At least I can sleep this stuff off." I said and walked back into my room. I turned back and started to close my door. "Goodnight Ushi, love you." I said. He waved me goodnight. "Night nano, love you too." He said as I shut the door.

I plopped on my bed and breathed out in defeat. I stared at the celling for a few minutes until i felt it was safe for me to finally let it all go.

I covered my mouth and tears left my eyes.

Just when I had finally started to get comfortable with people. I finally made some real and genuine friends who cared for me. People who I let my guard down for...

An actual team who would let me play with them and cooperate with me. Not just a team that would push me away. It's now something that I enjoyed doing, being sore everyday after practice and bruises on my wrists from practicing receives.

I'm going to miss it.
————————————————

The amount of worK and writers block put into this is 𝑒𝑥𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒~

So like don't worry, and ajxjxjd what is wrong with my f r e a k i n g font.

like ohmugawd can you not like..

""And you did this...for what...?"

".... why not?"

"But like, why tho?"

"..mmmm....why not?""

I am >< this close to passing out and it's almost 12am. But anyways you like...wanna meet akaashi or like kuroo soon? yaku? any of the babies?

wanna meet akaashi or like kuroo soon? yaku? any of the babies?

b e e f y b o k u t o

b e e f y b o k u t o..?

they will be in the book soon but like i need a representation of who cuz 👀👀 i have a lil writers block 😖😔

anyways.....HAVE A GREAT DAY/ NIGHT ILY OKAY BYE (Side note: drink sum water you beautiful piece of human flesh😡 and eat something too😡 like😡😡😡 plums and bananas😡or kiwis or pineapples 😡 which all contain serotonin😡) also you beautiful babey:3 or handsome or good looking for the nb babies out there :33

(i never read over my chapters so hhahdjdbd)

Okay I'll go now bye bye

Word count: 1723