Time skip brought to you by chibi (Y/N) reading the book

You being the fast reader you were, you had already finished half the book, even though it was in some ancient language. You heard the door open and saw the wind guy walk in as he notices you. "What do you think you are doing?" He asks as he glares at you.

"Um, reading like an educated human? What are you doing?" You asked, oblivious to the fact that he was annoyed

"Um, reading like an educated human? What are you doing?" You asked, oblivious to the fact that he was annoyed. "About to take a nice break and read to find you in here. What are you reading?" He ask pointing towards the book in your hand. "Just some book that looked interesting." You say flipping the book so he can see it. As you did this he raised his eyebrow.

"Do you understand it?" He ask with a small smirk on his face.

"Yeah, its actually quite interesting to learn the true beginnings of Grimm and etc." You say looking at the book. He looks at you less tauntingly and seemingly slightly impressed. "Not many can read grimm, where did you learn how to read that?" He questioned sitting at the desk. "Salem" You say nonchalantly as he just chuckles. "Do you know why we brought you here?" He asks you as you look at him for the first time not knowing the answer so you just shake your head slightly. "We all are going to be training you, under request of Ozpin, since we owed him a favor, so walk around and get used to the people and the house since you will be here for a while." You nod your head and head for the door before realizing something, "Wait what is your name?" You ask turning around to look at him as you open the door. "Liam, better remember it, since I am your teacher on wind magic in specific and educating you. I also heard you with Ignite, he will be working on your fire magic and fisty-cuffs as he calls it, and Rina the angel wil be your light magic instructor, as well as your gravity instructor." He says pushing up his glasses. 

"What about everybody else?" You ask, hoping to get to know, what everybody will be teaching you sooner. "That's for me to know and for you to find out, good luck, and get out of here." He says smirking picking up a book as a miniature version of the bird from before flies down by him handing him another book. "Fine, thanks for the info Liam, see you later." You said walking out of the room. 

You walk through the halls to see a blue door. You knock on it and hear a faint "come in" from the other side of the door. When you open the door you see the girl with the leviathan creature and was very good at controlling water.

 When you open the door you see the girl with the leviathan creature and was very good at controlling water