Rules?

~Min Myeong-ki POV~

I woke up I was by my big bear I want to call him my big bear now because he is warm and he is very much taller than me. Then it hit me like a train hitting a person. The rules! What are we going to do about the rules?

I told yoongi the rules I told so many people about the rules. Yoongi is for sure going to hate me. We had rules we followed for 7 months it didn't even last long. I try to get up "No stay and cuddle." Taehyung whined. "Fine." "Taehyung?" "Mhm?" "What are we going to do about the rules we made when we first moved in?" I could feel him tense up but then loosen. "We could just tell them that we just happened to always spend time with each other and fell in love." I nodded. "I told yoongi though and he really really liked the last one and that one was don't fall in love with each other."

"I'm sure he will understand." "You don't know him Taehyung he is very protective over me ever since my ex." "I know I know Myeong but he will have to understand because I don't want to leave you." "I don't want to leave you either Taetae." I hugged him tighter. "I mean we can just be a secret relationship till the right time comes to tell him and the boys?" I nodded. "I agree but it may be hard for me." "Why?" "Because I love you so much Taetae!"

He chuckled. "I love you too Myeong." I smiled. I felt so happy at this moment . I heard the doorbell ring. "Let me go get it Taetae." "No, Myeong you stay I will go get it." "Ok then."

-Kim Taehyung POV-

I got out of the warm embrace that I was in and went to the door. I unlocked it and was surprised that he was here. "Yoongi-Hyung?" "Where's my sister?" "She went to....... she went to the store yeah." "You sound suspicious are you sure?" "Yes I am very sure you can even check in her room." "Ok then I believe you." I sighed in relief that was a close one. "I brought kimchi for her and you." "Really?!" Now I can eat.

I ran over to the table and started eating. Sorry Myeong I will save some. I started digging in but before that I had to grab some rice of course and some left over bulgogi. It is the most perfect meal anyone can ever have. "Taehyung-ah don't eat all of it save some for Myeong." "I know I know." I ate half of it leaving the other half for my baby.

"I'm going to stay here till Myeong gets home ok?" I froze for a second. I got a text on my phone. -Is he gone yet I need to pee really bad- I started texting back. - I told him that you went to the store- -You should've told him that I was sleeping Taetae- -I'm sorry Myeong but imma ask him if he wants to go for a walk because you left right before he cam ok?- -fine-

"Yoongi-hyung." "What?" "Let's go for a walk Myeong left like legit right before you came she will be awhile." "Ok." I texted Myeong we are leaving make sure to get dressed and run to the convenience store and get some things I am leaving money In the cabinet in the bathroom don't be too long I am only taking a walk to the school then the park then back so don't take too long he might want to stop there so if you see us walking there hide-

-ok thank you love you taetae!- -love you to Myeong!- "let's go Taehyung!" "I'm coming!" I came out of the bathroom and left.

~Min Myeong-ki POV~

I heard the door close. I immediately got up and went to the bathroom. I went pee and opened the cabinet. About 60,000 won. Enough for groceries at a convenience store. I hurried up and got done with my business in the bathroom. I ran to my room and got dressed. I grabbed my purse, the money and a coat. I put on my shoes and ran to the convenience store. When I got there everyone was looking at me. I grabbed what I needed which was just ingredients and some snacks. I paid for my things and started walking home. I put some music on and started to sing to myself silently.

I felt someone following me. I started speeding up and ended up running. They pulled my shoulder. "Minho?" He chuckled. I started backing away. I was scared what he did to me back then still terrifies me. "You still remember me babygirl?" "I don't know you." I turned around and started walking away. If he was the last man on earth I wouldn't even want to be in contact with him. He was another guy that my mom accused me of using his money and just hoeing around.

I bumped into somebody while turning around. "Myeong you ok?" It was yoongi. I saw him look up and his eyes just burn in hatred to see the guy he was staring at. I looked over and saw Taehyung with worry in his eyes. "What the hell are you doing here?" Yoongi asked. "Just came to see my girlfriend why?" "How did you know she was here?" "Of course I asked her mom." I started silently sobbing. "Taehyung hold her for me." I finally got to be in his embrace. "Are you ok my babes?" He whispered. I nodded.

I was still very terrified by what Minho did to me and what he can still do. I hugged Taehyung and looked to see what was going on in front of us. "I thought I told you to never come back here or back into my sisters life!" Minho chuckled. "You are not my parent Yoongi you can't boss me around like I'm some dog you found my the dumpsters." Minho stated. "You are a dog though Minho." Yoongi laughed. "You don't have the rights to talk to me you know that?" "Myeong still has a restraining order on you. You do know that right?" Yoongi stated. Minho started walking away.

"Are you ok Myeong?" I nodded. I ran to yoongi and hugged him. "Thank you, if you weren't here I don't know what could've happened to me." "As long as your ok Myeong."

We started walking the little distance we still had left to walk. Once we arrived I put the groceries away and sat on the couch. "I'm going to leave Myeong the boys are probably worried sick so see you tomorrow." "Ok love you yoongles!" "Love ya too!" And he left.

Taehyung immediately ran to me and hugged me. "I'm so glad you are ok Myeong." He said snuggling into my neck. "I am too." "Do you want me to make dinner or no taetae?" "Yes." "Then let me go make dinner your like a koala." He let go but followed me to the kitchen.

I started grabbing the ingredients and the knife. I started chopping up the lettuce and onions. I also bought some squid I found at a street stall so that means that I am also making that tonight.

My eyes started watering really bad once I got to cutting the onions. "Babes what's wrong?" "Nothing it's the onions." "Oh you had me worried for a second Myeong." He gave me a tissue.

I wiped my eyes and put the onions, lettuce, clams, udon noodles and many other ingredients into the soup. Tonight I am making Cham Bong even though I already ate some today I need more and more to survive.

00:00(12:00) the food was done finally. Me and Taehyung were snuggling on the couch patiently waiting for the food to get done for about 3 hours.

I got up and poured the food into the bowls. "Taetae the food is ready!" "I'm coming!!" We both sat down at the table and dug into it. "This is so good thank you Myeong!" "Your welcome!"

After we were done eating I washed the bowls and put the left overs in the fridge. "Can we snuggle again tonight Myeong?" "Fine." He carried me bridal style to the bed and pulled the covers over us. "You know Myeong?" "What?" "That you are always on my mind like when you are not around me I will think your next to me and smiling." I smiled at that. "Your always on my mind too." I snuggled up to him and kissed him. "Goodnight Taetae." "Goodnight babes."

Do you think Yoongi will find out that they are dating soon or will they have the right time to tell him? This chapter is a lot longer than usual. I think. But I got a new IPad and a keyboard that goes with it. My writing is going to be a lot longer and will keep you guys entertained i think. But love you guys and byyyyeee. 💕