THIRTY³⁰

✫  ✬  ✭  ✬  ✫

Space. Stars, swirls of white light in the far distance emerging closer with every blink of the eye. Swishes of moonlight dancing onto the brittle plane before them, it was all space.

The universe, galaxies, vast, neverending space. Space that would never be filled. Too far away to reach its hand to, too vague to figure out. That's what space was.

Taehyung reminded Jungkook of space.

With his silver hair and silver eyes. He was the moon, the moon which shines its light. But he was also the moon which hides the light, which casts darkness onto others. He was the dark side of the moon and the light side of the moon.

Jungkook was living in the eclipse.

In an in between, the sun on one side, burning hot, ready to kill. The moon on the other side, inviting, encouraging, sweet, but causing darkness. Where should he go?"

"You look like you're doing some deep ass thinking."

"Yeah, about your mom," Jungkook mumbled, and Yoongi walked up to him, placing a hand on his shoulder, and then sitting down beside him.

There was a small silence. "Are you mad at me? For bringing you here?"

Yoongi snickered, looking away. He smiled a little, which confused Jungkook. "Are you kidding? I couldn't be happier,"

"W-what?"

"If it weren't for you, I would've never met Hoseok. Not to sound too gay, but he might be the best thing that's ever happened to me. Hobi- he- he's like the sun. Everything was dark until he came in. Metaphorically, and literally-"

"Ew," Jungkook said, and then giggled a little, looking at Yoongi. "So you're not mad?"

"I am. A little." Yoongi said, looking at Jungkook. "You should stop victimizing yourself so much."

Jungkook stilled. "I'm sorry. I just- I-I get so mad at everyone. I tend to forget sometimes things are my fault too."

"It's okay. You're learning. You'll grow. We all do." Yoongi said, and then looked at Jungkook. "Anyways, suit up. You need to go out there, and take us back home," Yoongi smiled, and Jungkook nodded eagerly, and then Yoongi got up and walked out of his room, closing the door behind him.

Yoongi walked outside Jungkook's room and saw Jimin doing a somersault, and walked past it, not wanting to ask questions.

Jimin somersaulted and then stood up straight, walking to Taehyung's door dizzily and walking in. "All the blood is in my head, so I can give you the best advice. My MIND! Ugh."

"I don't need advice," Taehyung said, and Jimin saw him sitting on his bed. "I don't care anymore," Taehyung grumbled lowly, looking straight ahead, looking scary with his eyebrows all furrowed.

"Ohhh. You're going through your anger phase." Jimin said, and Taehyung looked at him with confusion.

Jimin decided to explain. "This breakup has caused you to go through the 5 normal stages everyone goes through in a breakup. Stage #1, crying. Stage #2, being whiny and missing your ex. Stage #3, anger. Stage #4, sleeping with someone else. Stage #5, murder. And then-"

"Woah- wait. Stage #4, sleeping with someone else? Who the hell am I going to sleep with??" Taehyung asked, and Jimin rose his eyebrow.

"Woah, you completely looked over stage 5. Anyways- I don't know. Find someone to sleep with. Won't be me!" Jimin said, and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry, Jimin. I don't think anyone wants the two of us to be together." Taehyung said, and Jimin hummed.

Taehyung stood up and walked towards Jimin, grabbing the door and walking out of it. Jimin followed, and the two saw Jungkook by the entrance of his door, dressed in tight red pants, red shirt, and red boots.