The moment was Perfect but unfortunately even perfect moments had to end.

»»»

   The morning was filled with grumbling students who had to wake up early so as not to miss their Flight. They were all on first class because it was required and they were rich.

The moment the Plane touched down, they were all excited as they made their way hurriedly out of the plane. London was fun but there was no place like home.

      Cha Eunwoo held tightly onto TaeHa's hand like he was never going to let go of it. They had expected each other to be awkward but none of them was. They both saw it as Part of Plan. They didn't ask. They just went with it. As they got checked and freed, they walked out of the airport with Reporters waiting for them.

       TaeHa rolled her eyebrows. Didn't these Reporters have other businesses to take care of? Other then stalking other people's children which made Her wonder, was Her mother watching this on TV?

     The Reporters threw questions at them as Both as they both ignored the reporters heading towards a Sign that held both their names.

It was not technically their names.

  It had Geum Jan di + Gu jun pyo on it and They both could easily tell that it was Minhyuk holding the Sign.

    “How was London?” Minhyuk asked as They both looked at each other and smiled. “Ahhhhh...I see you guys got closer”

Where's Sanha?” TaeHa asked trying to hide her blush.

He's waiting by the Car. He didn't want to come him..you know how he is with reporters and Hello to you too” he scoffed making her Chuckle. She let go of Eunwoo, enveloping Minhyuk in a hug.

I have missed doing that” she said in his embrace as Minhyuk patted her back.

You have the smell of a foreigner already. Welcome back to Korea

Letting go of TaeHa, he collected her luggage from Eunwoo. “Hyung, you've been quiet for a while now..are you okay?”

TaeHa and Minhyuk turned to him as he shook his head putting his phone into his pocket.

Its Nothing. It was a Text from my mom. Let's just go. I want to eat Minhyuk's food” He said excitedly but TaeHa could tell it was fake. What was the text he received from his mom?

As TaeHa, Minhyuk and Sanha chatted all through the drive to the Penthouse, Eunwoo couldn't help but think of the text he had received.

He had lied.

It wasn't from his mom.

It was from Park Seori.

He hadn't texted her in three days but now she sends him a disturbing text? Taking out his phone again, his mind read the text over and over again.

Noona:
If Four years ago didn't happen
I was thinking of what we could have been.
Maybe it would be me
Getting married to you.
But Eunwoo, Fear is a b*tch.

»»»

Seori?” he called as he stepped into the apartment. There were bottles of drinks on the floor and every where looked like a mess. He closed his nose as he walked through broken glass pieces, heading up the stairs. He caught Seori seated at the bar, sipping a glass of alcohol.

Her hair was a mess.

Her clothes reeked of alcohol

And her face...looked like it been deprived of sleep.

Eunwoo didn't understand. What happened in this house?

Seori..?” he called, walking towards her while counting his steps.

waaaaaaaa...” seori giggled. “...Eunwoo is here.~”

She was Drunk.

How much did you drink?” he said picking up a glass, perceiving it. It smelt bad that he almost dropped the glass. “Noona you only drink when you're worried..what is going on?”

Seori shook her head getting up. “I didn't want to leave....” she laughed. “..But.. I had to. Your parents...they told Me to leave...” Seori said, giggling like a two year old. Eunwoo wasn't going to deny the fact that Drunk Seori was Cute.

...I didn't collect the money but...i..” She paused, slurping. “..I was afraid and I couldn't do it. I---” she swallowed hard, pointing to herself as the tears fell. “..I was worried about what People would think about me that I didn't think about want I wanted...”

   Eunwoo smiled at the confession and even though she was drink, Cha Eunwoo accepted it. He knew that They were both not strong enough to fight for their relationship them but he was strong now. He could fight for them both.
I love you Park Seori..Remember that..” he mentioned as he picked her up from the barstool.

Cha Eunwoo.. ” she called in his arms as he stopped walking.

Hmm?”

I am really sorry” she said holding unto his neck as Eunwoo shook his head, looking down at the figure in his arms. “..I was in Pain too, I'm really sorry..”

  “Don't worry about it Noona, its all in the past now” Eunwoo mentioned taking her to her room, laying her on her bed, he covered her up. She was going to need to shower in the morning. “Goodnight Seori..” he whispered, running his hands through her hair.

Eunwoo sighed as he turned away from her. They were both in pain but they could have saved themselves both the pain. Maybe...he thought..it was better this way.

He shrugged about to leave when he felt an arm tugging on his pants. He turned to see Seori holding on to his pants.

Raising her head to lock gazes with him, she muttered; “Stay.....Stay the night with me Eunwoo-ah

»»»

I hope you enjoyed it!