Draco x Fem! Reader: Pt. 2 - It'll be alright, Love.

The next morning you awoke to the sun shining through the curtains in his room and Draco looking at you lovingly. You blushed brightly, and Draco said, "Morning, sleep well?"
"Y-yeah, I did. Thanks, Draco.."
Before you could say anymore, Draco kissed you softly. You blushed redder and Draco got up, apologising for his rash action. You got up and placed your arms around his waist and your head on his shoulder, "Don't apologise. I like you too. Sure, I'll need a little time to get over Weasley, but I really like you Draco.."
He turned around and faced you, and kissed you passionately. You reciprocated and it became pretty heated, before you remember that breakfast started soon. Quickly, you brushed your hair and straightened up your clothes a little. Draco took your hand and the two of you strolled happily to the breakfast hall together, chatting about whatever came to mind.

He walked you over to your table, and kissed you tenderly. You sat down, your face redder than Weasley's hair. Ron, Harry and Hermione's jaws dropped. You were sat next to Hermione and she whisper shouted to you, "Really, Y/N? Malfoy! Of all people, Malfoy?"
"Yeah, him. He's lovely deep down, and he cares about me, something the three of you can't say!" You retorted.
Ron chimed in, "Of course we care! Bloody hell Y/N, we don't control when our adventures start! We didn't want them to happen! But my god, Malfoy.."
Harry stayed silent, stunned that you were dating his enemy.
"Well, Ron. If you didn't have the emotional range of a teaspoon, you might've noticed that I liked you!"
"W-What?!" Ron shouted, shocked.
"You heard me! You're just a dense idiot, Ron Weasley!"
You stood up, slamming your hands on the table in the process, and walked away.
Ron shouted back to you, "Wait! Y/N! I like you too!"
You turned to Ron's direction and shouted back to him, "Should've told me sooner Weasley!" You flipped the bird at him, before walking away, feelings both sad and victorious.

Draco saw the whole ordeal, as did most of Hogwarts. He got up from his seat, and shouted for Crabbe and Goyle to stay where they were, as it seemed as though they were going to follow him. Sprinting as fast as he could, he tried to find you. Stopping for breath, he saw you, sat alone in the very same spot in the corridor he'd found you the evening before, in a better state though. You were just sat quietly, contemplating. He sat down next to you, and enveloped you into a warm hug. Once you pulled away, he put his arm around you, as you rested your head against his shoulder. You complained, "Why does everything have to be so difficult..?"
"I don't know, Love.."
"I just want people to understand the fact that I like you, and that you're not a horrible person."
"They will, someday, but it'll take time for them to come around.."
He kissed your forehead, and you got up, helping him up this time. He put his arm around your waist, and held you close, as you walked to Potions together. He said softly to you, "It'll be alright, Love."

Harry Potter x Reader OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara