~Chapter 5~

I've been looking for a job all morning but I didn't have much luck. I still haven't seen Brian since last night. I called and texted him but he didn't reply. I was beyond pissed off. But on the bright side, Bobbi was back but I still haven't told her about the incident that took place at work. She skipped in the kitchen and sat down next to me. She was happier than usual.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be? And isn't this the greatest day to plan a wedding?"

I stopped what I was doing and looked up at Bobbi. She was holding out her hand and there on her finger was a ring. I pushed my laptop away from her and smiled at her.

"Congratulations Bobbi!"

I hugged Bobbi and we both walked into the living room. I kept looking down at her ring and I gotta admit, I was kind of jealous. I've always wanted to get married and start a family of my own but I was pretty sure that wasn't gonna happen anytime soon.

I was happy for Bobbi, she was a pretty awesome person and Kyle was a lucky guy. Kyle was the complete opposite of Brian and that was another reason why I was jealous of Bobbi. He was always there for her, took her out on dates, never stood her up or anything. I just wished Brian was more like Kyle. In the beginning, everything was awesome then I don't know what happened after that, Brian was a different person.

"So are you having like a long engagement?"

"We sill haven't figured that out but I am excited to plan this thing. I was always the bridesmaid and never the bride, something a former friend told me. But look at me now, she's probably out somewhere getting high with her so-called boyfriend." Bobbi said.

This was probably the happiest I'd seen her in a while.

"Why aren't you at work?" she asked.

"Oh, um that's what I wanted to talk to you about. Uh, I kind of was fired from my job."

Her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open.

"What the fuck happened?" she asked.

"My boss is a pig! I'm just gonna leave it at that." I replied.

"Did you call the police?" she asked.

I shook my head and told her what Brian said he'd done to Jason. Just by talking about Brian, I could see annoyance in Bobbi's eyes. She hated it when I talked about Brian, he wasn't the favorite person in the world.

"Well I guess that's alright but I think you should have gone to the police. What if he tries something with another woman?"

I shrugged my shoulders. I knew I should have gone to the police but I was just really happy I didn't have to deal with him. Hopefully, if he tries something with another woman, they'll go to the police.

"Hello, I'm coming in."

We both looked at the door and in walked Kyle. Bobbi got up and hugged him.

"Hey, Kyle, what's up?"

"Just came to drop something off for my future wife," Kyle said and smiled.

They were so cute when they talked all lovey-dovey.

"What did you bring?" she asked.

He walked outside and Bobbi and I both looked at each other. Soon the sound of whimpering and there, in Kyle's arms, was a puppy. It looked weird to me but still really cute.

"You finally got him?" Kayla asked.

"Well you do see it in my hands, don't you?"

I laughed. There was another knock at the doors and in walked Brian. I paid no attention to him but started playing with Bobbi's new puppy.

"What are you doing here?" Bobbi asked.

"I have a right to see my girlfriend. I need to talk to you, in private Rei." Brian said.

"Please leave Brian. I really don't want to see or talk to you."

"Please Rei? Don't make a scene."

"No," I said.

"Fine, I won't stop bugging you until you say yes. Please Rei, please Rei, please Rei..."

Brian kept going on and on until I finally caved in and walked outside with him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I am fucking sorry about last night. I didn't know I'd be at the studio all night. I am sorry but Matt wouldn't let me leave, blame him."

Brian was such a liar, always throwing other people under the bus so he wouldn't get in trouble, even his own best friends and bandmates.

"No. Matt called yesterday and he said you didn't call. Where were you?" I asked.

"Honestly, I was in the studio and Matt was probably drunk but I'm telling you the truth. I really was in the studio. You know me Rei, I wouldn't lie to you. That's the number one rule we made when we got together and I still haven't broken that rule. I'm sorry."

I couldn't believe what was coming out of Brian's mouth right now. Matt did not sound drunk at all when he called and he was calling from his house, not the studio. I didn't know what to believe when Brian was talking.

"Mhm okay."

I know if I continued with the whole Matt situation then Brian would find other reasons for him being out so late. As mad as I was I decided to just put everything behind me.

"I'm still mad but I'm just gonna put everything behind me. Can you please stop being so secretive? It's pissing me off."

"I promise I won't. But I want to take you out tonight. I promise I won't leave or anything. If Matt or any of the other guys call, I'm sure they can take care of it."

I just hope Brian would stick with what he had told me and not run off again.

[AN]

So I started a new story and the first chapter it already out. If you want you can go and check it out lol. It's a Zacky and Brian love triangle story. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.