n i n e

[back to normal]

"so miller, are you free tonight?" jerome questioned,

"maybe." i grin, "what do you have in mind?"

"well i though we could watch a movie or-" the boy was interrupted by mara coming over and snapping a picture of the two of them. "what are you doing?"

"new profile picture is now happening, mara and jerome are now in a relationship, let's see how mick likes that."

"right, but i thought you broke up with him." jerome stuttered.

"yes but i always thought we would get back together when he got back from australia. how can he be over me that quickly."

"so you thought who could i date, to annoy mick the most?" jerome was grinning.

"sorry, you don't mind do you? i guess it could be really embarrassing for you."

"i guess i could tolerate it." the boy's smile had reached his ears, i turned away while his back was still to me and disappeared out of sight.

i had caught eddie in the stage room, slumped onto one of the sofas, i sat beside him and he wrapped an arm around me gingerly.

"what's got you down in the dumps?"

"yacker rejected me, said she was washing her hair." eddie frowned.

"god, rejection, how painful to someone who has never been rejected before." i joke, "sorry." i apologised quickly.

"hey it would be fine but-" his voice went quieter. "we kissed."

"you what?!" i yelled loudly.

"keep it down."he growled before laughing, "we haven't told anyone, but since that i feel like she's ignoring me."

"eddie, she's smart enough, she'll come around."

"what wrong with you then."

"i hate being nice." i growl, "i've lost my touch, i can't wait to finally finish this task."

-

after that, days had passed,and i hadn't spoken to jerome he was constantly with mara pretending to be on dates.

i had been asked to wait with amber and alfie while patricia, fabian and eddie went down to the tunnels to complete the task.

after a while i asked, "amber? look at me."

she looked up to me and her wrinkles began to disappear, "what?"

"take a look." i smiled, passing her the mirror. eddie, patricia and fabian rushed in.

"amber?" eddie asked, she dropped the mirror with a grin.

"young, blonde and beautiful." she grinned widely,

"y/n? still a doormat?" eddie questioned me.

"shut up you ass, and don't you ever hex me again."

he hugged me tightly, "thank god, i was beginning to miss this you."

"what about alfie?" i asked, turning to the wardrobe. i went to open the door when he pulled it shut.

"can someone pass me my uniform?" he yelled, patricia throwing his his trousers and a shirt.

"patricia?" amber turned to the raven haired girl.

"back and better than ever." she turned to fabian.

"and fabian?"

"i think i remember you having an old wrinkly face." he laughed as she threw a cushion at him. "well finally everyone is back to normal.

patricia then walked over to me. "hey."

"hi."

"are we good?" she offered a hand.

"meh, close enough." i shook it as we both laughed eddie breathing in relief.

"finally."

patricia took the bell off of eddie as he looked at her with a confused look. "you guys go back to class and i will take this back, so it doesn't look suspicious. tell them i've still got a bad throat or something."

we all nod, "sure." i answer before we all left patricia in the house with the bell. "god it's feels nice that i can finally be a bitch again."

"no more mr nice guy?" fabian chuckled.

"as if." i rolled my eyes, "god i cant believe i apologised for every little thing i did, how sad. i almost accepted a date! a date! gross." i groan.

"my sister on a date, never."

"i would say the same but you and patricia seem to be pretty close." i giggle.

"i've never seen her like this with anyone." amber stated, "and i've know her for years, she hates feeling."

we had reached the school doors, no lessons had started yet so we all sat down in the stage room on the sofas.

"can i ask what it is i'm meant to have done?" patricia's voice asked as vera dragged her in by the arm.

"we're fucked." eddie whispers to me.

"can i have your attention please, we have had a serious that had been brought to my attention. there's a very high likely hood that the bell that was stolen is in the possession of someone in this very room."

"so you're accusing us of stealing the bell because victor or someone said so i'm guessing?" i yell, grabbing my bag. "forget it." i walked towards my father and mumbled. "and you really think i'm going to want to get to know you after this?"

eddie, alfie, fabian and amber stood and turned to leave through the back of the stage but victor stood in the centre.

"well i have no choice but to instigate a spontaneous bag search. everyone please open your bags now?"

victor and vera walked round the room and dipped their hands into everyone's bags leaving me and patricia last. my back was to my father as victor reached his hand into my bag searching around it.

"oh wait." i dip my hand in, "here it is." i raise my middle finger as i take my hand out.

"now for you miss williamson." victor announced, rummaging around her bag as well. but finding nothing. we all looked at her with surprise.

"i guess no one has it." eric shrugged, "but-"

"miss miller will be serving out detention i'm sure for her actions."

"happily." i scowled,

"please accept my apology, clearly the source was unreliable." eric apologised before leaving the room.