"No shit, babe. I'm actually kinda worried." Angel whispers out as he glances towards where Sin had pointed to see Melody had completely disappeared.

"Let's go find her." Sin says as she grabs one of Angel's arms as she drags him. The spider quickly catch up to the girl as he makes sure he's not tripping from being pulled by the shorter girl.

'Emotions, feelings..' Melody thought in her head as she stares down to her boots as it walk. 'I don't get it. It's so complicated, ugh.' She draws her eyebrows together as she holds her head, a slight headache suddenly appearing. Her vision turns a bit blurry as she walk, not noticing a demon as he bumps into her - more like her umbrella.

Melody looks up from the ground to see a random demon with a pissed off face.

"What the fuck, bitch? Close your damn umbrella, what are you? Some idiotic piece of shit?" He cusses out as he glares down at Melody, the girl did nothing as she stays quiet. "What are you waiting for? Close your stupid umbrella!" He shouts, catching the attention of other demons. Melody looks down as her hair covers her face, she slowly lowers her umbrella to the side as she closes it. Angel Dust and Sin runs around to see some demons surrounding something as they run up to it,

"That's fucking better." The demon growls with a disgusting grin on his face, Sin knits her eyebrows in disgust. But something told her to stay put on where she is standing alongside Angel. Melody didn't say anything back as the demon harshly grabs her chin and lifts her up to face him, "You actually have a pretty face, looks pretty fucking human to me. Are you even dead?" He chuckles.

Sin's breath suddenly turns foggy as the atmosphere turns ice cold. The girl pulls her jacket close to herself as Angel rubs his arms. The other sinners seem to do it too to cool themselves. The television nearby inside of the stores turns static as the loud annoying glitch sound fills the air.

"Don't touch me." Melody whispers as her rich red glowing eyes glares up at the demon, he only laughs as he suddenly grabs her waist without a warning and pulls her close to him. But a red puff of smoke covers the two as Melody disappears from sight, leaving the demon hugging the air with a confused face. Everyone looks around but she's nowhere to be seen, some sinners walks away because it's starting to get boring.

Until it only remained Angel Dust and Sin standing there, without a warning; something flies from the sky inhuman speed and pierce right into the disgusting demon's forehead, leaving a disgusting bloody hole as he suddenly gasps for air and falls to the ground and dead. Sin and Angel gasps in surprise, sinners can't die again unless they're killed with an angel weapon. Like the spears those extermination angels uses to kill the overpopulated demons down here.

Before the dead body falls and hits the ground, a hole opens up as it falls in and before it closes; Melody appears where she was before and yanks the umbrella out of the head as she watch the corpse fall into the hole. The girl flips her umbrella to look at the sharp point of the stand as she brings it closer to her lips, licking off the blood on it.

"Bitter. Just like all the other sinners." She mumbles as she opens up her umbrella and walks away. Sin and Angel stood there dumbfounded,

"Alright, I think I might be double dead if I was killed again." Angel blurts out, Sin blinks as she stays quiet. Is her umbrella from heaven or is it one of the extermination weapons? The black purple ombre haired girl couldn't wrap her head around what just happened.

"Eenie, meenie, miny, mo. Catch your lady by her toes~" Melody quietly sings as she slightly skips towards the hotel as soon as it comes to view. "If she squeals, don't let her go~" She jumps up the little stairs of the porch and holds the door handle. "Eenie, meenie, miny, mo. Your mother said to pick the very best girl..~" She opens the door and looks up to see Charlie and Vaggie talking to each other but Vaggie seem to be really mad. "And I am..~" She finishes as she closes her umbrella.