I sat there thinking to myself, what if she hates wrestling and this be a deal breaker for her? Or what if she doesn't want to deal with me because I'm somewhat of an celebrity, it's a lot to deal with and she may not want to be bothered with it. I'm nervous as hell. Maybe I should wait a little longer to reveal this to her, I don't think I'm ready.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I felt her straddle me and wrap her arms around my neck.

"Are you here?" She asks lightly grabbing my face.

"Yeah." I shake it off, looking into her eyes.

She puts her hands on my face and kisses me. I kiss her back, sliding my tongue into her mouth and closing my eyes. I feel myself calm down and my nervousness goes away. This is what I'm talking about, I don't know what it is, how does she do this to me?

She pulls away from the kiss, "So are you going to tell me what this is about, or am I just going to have to guess?" She says climbing off of me and sits next to me, placing her feet in my lap.

"Okay." I lean forward and get the remote off of the coffee table. "I wanted to show you my favorite TV show."

She looks over at me, "Seriously?"

I laugh, "Yes, seriously. This is serious business, if you're going to be around, this needs to be your favorite show too."

"Okay." She says

I go into the menu, then to my DVR, and I scroll down to SmackDown.

"Smackdown?"

"Yeah, it's wrestling." I say

Oh this is classic! She doesn't know anything, I love this!

"Wrestling?" She says

"Yeah!" Is all I say before I push play.

We watch the intro and they show me, She doesn't say anything, clearly she wasn't playing attention. They show me again at the end and she looks over at me.

"He looks like you." She says and I don't say anything, I just smile and laugh to myself.

It's not clicking to her, she thinks we look a like. That's funny.

The end of the intro comes on and she sees me again.

"Dang, I swear that's you." She says and I smile again. I'm just going to wait until my match to say something.

The show starts and the show is introduced and the pyros go off. They show the crowd cheering, then they talk about tonight's matches, then my music starts. She's about to see me come out and I don't know how she's going to react.

"This first guy that's coming out, he's my favorite wrestler, and I bet he's going to be yours too." I wink at her.

She laughs, "We'll see."

We watch as I walk out l and I couldn't help but to look at her. Her face looked confused for a second, then she smiled.

"That is you." she looks over at me, "I know that ass anywhere!" She says and I just laugh, "You're a wrestler?"

"Yes, I'm a wrestler."

"That's what you do, that's why you're gone all the time?" She asks, smiling.

"Yes." I answer, chuckling a little.

"Wow!!" She says with a surprise face, "That's cool! I never would've guessed. I mean it makes sense, now that I think about it."

"So, my ring name is Roman Reigns—." I start But she cuts me off.

"Reigns? I like that! Roman, I like that too." She says in a seductive way.