Chapter-3 lust & past memeories?

(Niles wolf form)

Christians P.O.V

When I went to check out the noise guess who's there yup you guessed it Nile, and after me yelling I noticed he was staring and surprise, surprise he was staring down 'there'. My immediate reaction was heading towards the bathroom but he grabbed my arm, picked me up and throw me on my bed. "WHAT THE HE-" I was cut off by sparks, with Nile on top of me kissing me and it felt so right...yet so wrong.

We parted panting like animals from the kiss, but I loved it. The lust in his eyes showed me that he actually cared for me. My heart fluttered for the first time in years after my real parents died. Just thinking of them my eyes went blurry and I was crying? I never cried when they died...so why now. I just don't get it.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you! So please don't cry, I so sorry!!!" Nile said right when he seen me crying and before he hugged me. "You didn't hurt me I'm just so happy, can we keep going?"

Niles P.O.V

I'm kissing my mate I'm in heaven now, his soft pink pulp lips taste like strawberries there amazing. When we parted he was panting hard as was I. Then I seen he was crying, I felt my heart break in two. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you! So please don't cry, I'm so sorry!!!" "You didn't hurt me I'm just so happy, can we keep going?" He asked I was so happy but I seen sadness in his eyes. "I think we should go to sleep you look tired." I told him and he looked some what relieved. "Ok" he said in a quite shaky voice. I got off the top of him and he went to a dresser and grabbed two pairs of boxers and thorough one to me. "Put them on" he said so I did. After I put them on he was taking off his towel and what got me the most he had the best ass I have ever seen it was just so...perfect.

When he was done putting on his boxers he got in bed and patted the side I happily took his offer to sleep in the bed.

I laid down next to him and he laid his head on my chest and we soon fell in to a deep sleep.

Christians P.O.V

After Nile and I went to sleep I had a nightmare.

Flashback

"I can't believe he disappeared!" My mom said. "I wonder where he could have gone. Is he under the table? No he's not here, how about the chair? No." I couldn't hold in my laugh anymore and she found me when I was laughing behind the curtains.
"The tickle monsters are gunna get you!" My mom and dad said in unison as they were coming towards me....then they stopped in their tracks.

They looked paralyzed in fear. "LUCY TAKE CHRISTIAN AND LEAVE NOW!!!" Dad yelled and mom obeyed his orders. "Mommy why is daddy yelling?" I asked concern laced my voice. "Christian me and daddy and in trouble for having you...so we have to leave daddy. He has to beat up the bad guys just like in the movies so we can be save and happy forever." She said with tears threatening to fall from her Crimson eyes. "Can't we fight with daddy thought?" I asked. "No because the werewolf's are going to kill us if we don't run. So we have to leave daddy and hope he's ok." She said as we were running out of the back of the house...then all the sudden we heard a death threatening scream. We turned around and seen daddy laying on the floor while mommy was screaming. "MATT!!! HOW COULD YOU KILL HIM YOU MONSTERS, IM GOING TO KILL YOU RILEY LARSON!!!" Mommy screamed and I was scared but never cried...I wonder why. After she screamed I seen a big doggy running at us and pulled on her shirt and when she looked to where I was pointing she grabbed me and thorough me across the yard and I hit a tree she whispered so low only I could hear her..."hide under the tree and hide your scent just like we practiced Christian." I did just what she said a then... My world crumbled right before my eyes. I seem the big doggy bite mommy in the leg before it could bit her she grabbed it by its neck and snapped it like a toothpick, soon a whole bunch of big doggies piled on top of her and held her down while the doggy that ran towards us turned into a man and walked up to her and.......shot her in the head and killed her. My first reaction was towards her but I couldn't run out of the tree because I was petrified with fear and couldn't move. "FOUND THE KID EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO DESTROY THIS PLACE FROM THE GROUND UP!!" The man yelled and the doggies started to look for me. After a day they left. I started to scream "Please wake up mommy. Pleas wake up." She never answered so I went to daddy " please wake up mommy won't so will you, please wake up mommy needs us." I said and he never answered I kept asking them not to leave me and wake up.