Chapter-7 (the end)

Nile p.o.v

      I woke up to Christian crying. the only thing I could think of was holding my beloved mate and whispering sweet things to him. on that day I promised myself I would never let him go and I haven't.

                            5 Years later

   Nile p.o.v

      I walked down the stairs to see my mate and the love of my life standing in the kitchen holding the baby and cooking. You see Christian is a special kind of werewolf that even if he's a male he is able to give birth....to be honest I didn't know that was possible and thought the doctor was a quack...but apparently some male werewolves can have children, and so that brings me to the point of my amazing mate and child in the kitchen.

        "Nile are you going to stand there all day or kiss me?" Christian brought me out of my trance and back to the real world. "I could stand here all day and look at that fiine a-
I didn't get to finish before our little boy Kendal said his first word.......ass.....I need to learn to keep my mouth shut.

Christians P.O.V

       I looked at Kendal with wide eyes. He just said his first word and instead of papa it was ass. Then it hit me he just finished Niles own words. I looked up at Nile and glared "Good job honey you taught him his first word." He just grinned like a idiot then walked over to me and kissed me then Kendal. "bye baby be careful and don't forget to check the pack doctor for the you know what things." "Yes dear I will." He walked out of the house and got in the truck then left to the main pack house. I love my mate, family and know my baby boy.

.............it's finally finished the last chapter. sorry I didn't update it. I'm a failure to wattpad and I know I am but you know what...go suck it haters because I an done with this story.