"Need any recommendations?" asked Midoriya, huffing out a light laugh.

   "Yes, please," chuckled the woman.

   "Kacchan, help her, I'm not good with all your choux pastry creations," grinned Midoriya, letting Bakugou take his place.

   The woman glanced at Bakugou, and gulped slightly at his sharp gaze.

   "Does your daughter have any allergies?" he asked.

   "Huh? Hum... she does have a peach allergy," she mumbled.

   "Okay. Any other allergies?" he asked.

   "No, that's all."

   "Alright, that takes out these two..." he said, pointing at two profiterole types, then he glanced over the rest. "Does she prefer fruity things or more chocolate and sugary things?" he asked.

   "She's a bit obsessed with chocolate these days," she said with a chuckle.

   "Alright... Maybe consider this Moorkop," he said, pointing at one type of pastry. "The cream inside has been flavoured with white chocolate, and the chocolate on top was given a slight taste of chili, which barely makes anything hot," he explained. "It is my speciality," he also added. "I'm sure she will like it if she enjoys chocolate. On top, the cream is white chocolate but also has been added a taste of tangerine, which does make it still taste sweet," he said.

   The woman blinked in surprise, then nodded. "Okay," she nodded. "I... I think she'll love it," she smiled, brightly.

   Bakugou nodded, and took one of the moorkops they had, then placing it on the box Midoriya had taken out. "Anything else?" he asked.

   "Hum... Yes. I would like to take one of those eclairs, if that's alright," she said, pointing at one of the more orange flavoured eclairs.

   Bakugou also smiled proudly at himself, but kept the stoic face and nodded, adding it in the box. He then closed the box while Midoriya added up the total.

   "Cash or card?" he asked.

   "Card."

   The woman paid, and then left the shop with a soft and satisfied smile. She had her phone out, and they caught a hint of five stars, and with a bright smile, Midoriya went back to focusing on any other customers that would come in.

   The morning went well, and they exchanged places with Uraraka and Asui as they went on their lunch break.

   Mr Yagi talked to them happily, and he even talked about how hardworking Iida, Asui, and Uraraka are. Of course, he did mention he was satisfied with their performance at customer service, and with content sighs, both men enjoyed their lunch very much.

   As soon as their lunch break ended, Mr Yagi threw them words of encouragement, and they got back to work at customer service.

   They did their job perfectly as they got to rush hour, and after that passed, everything became calm. They got less customers, but those who did come in bought several desserts at once. It was a successful day, they could all already feel it.

   Eventually, they neared their end of the work day, but thirty minutes before closing time, a customer came in, and as Midoriya was busy cleaning up, it was Bakugou's job to take care of that customer.

   "Welcome, how can I help you?" he asked, gaining a neutral expression as to not scare that customer away. Regulars just shrugged his scowl off, but other customers would most likely criticize the business because of their choice in staff if he seems unapproachable.