Deenah wait look manma said that you should not show mainna that you are worried and she will use it on you she will always threaten it with you the same thing happened with manma mainna joined our father with Aunty Sakina when ya Zayd was still young manma suffered but at the end she is now living peacefully together with her children and Husband.

Every beginning has an end.

Then is his wife outside?

Yes now let's go and take care of that face I washed my face and changed my clothes into a fitted gown then I put my Zarah buhari cap the original one .i took care of my face and applied so many perfumes.

I put on the incense Burner gave faiha ,farha one kwasko each and I zam zam water.

I opened the door and saw some people standing.

Since we've been staying here but you've not open the door till now what kind of stupidity is this .

If you want to come inside then you are welcome and if you aren't willing to come the gate is over there.

Go and bring the bride.

She entered the house and I offered her to sit in the sitting room and they left it was only her and her friends .

I offered them drinks and food and dig into it though they were doing shakara.

It was almost 10:00 and yaya is not back.

Then some of knocked on the door.

I asked faiha to open the door.

I immediately she opened it I saw ya Zayd his cousins ya Al-Amin,ya safeer,ya jamil,ya Nazeer .

Yaya's face shows nothing but anger.

Yaya I said walking to him I then stopped in my tracks when I noticed people are looking at me ,he then walked to me and hugged me tightly whispering am sorry for been a bad husband It just happened Dee.

I know everything you don't have to explain I whispered back.

Your bride is waiting for you I said.

He held my waist and said:Won't you welcome me with a kiss he said out loud for everyone in the palour to hear and it was so embarrassing.

Bring my food to our room he said and went upstairs without even giving the guest a glance.

I went to the dining and packed his food and took it to his room.

Yaya I said knocking on his door.

Come in he said.

I opened the door and went in he has changed his clothes and he looks fresh he is now dressed in his jalabia and he looks handsome.

They are still waiting for you.

Who.

The bride and her friends.

She is not my wife Deenah he shouted scaring the life out of me.

I'm sorry I don't mean to scare you he said but you are my one and only wife Dee.

Our prophet (p.b.u.h) said that you can marry two wives if you can do justice,but with this situation that am in I can't do justice cause I can't love any woman like I love you Dee I can't.

But you have to yaya.

Am sorry but I can't.

Ohk ,come and eat.

Dee I've lost my appetite.

You have to do justice if you love me yaya.

Why?