Concert night

Zoe's point of view
It was around 10 and the concert was about to start. Millions of fan girls screaming "JUSTIN JUSTIN JUSTIN". The lights and all the energy around the room made the building really hot.

Alison's point of view
I was still really embarrassed that I had rolled in to Justin Bieber. I know that I just had to let that go. I started to feel really hot. I wanted to step outside but then all the "JUSTINS" stopped and screams filled the room.

Zoe's point of view
Fan girls screams their heads off. Every one started singing "your matters to me!!" I wonder if he's found out where I was but then I look away from my phone and he looks dead at me and says "your all that matters to me yea yea". "Are you okay" I asked Allison. "Yes it's just hot" she replied. I don't know if I mentioned this earlier but alli doesn't do well in tight, hot places. She starts to go "insane". He sang a couple more songs then he said "who what's to be one less lonely girl". Girls screaming begging to be the one less lonely girl. He said a random seat number. He calls out "6th row". My heart starts pounding and I start thinking he's not picking randomly. "6th row 8th seat". Oh my god that was my seat!!