4th of July

Zoey's point of view:
"Zoey!!!!!!!" My brother yelled. Waking me up. I checked my phone 10:30. It's to early to be up on a weekend. I got out of bed to see what was wrong of course my brother would be the one to put the pizza on the tray cheese down. "What were you thinking ?!?" I asked him. "I didn't notice!!" He said "well it's that's your problem not mine" I said walking back to my room.

I checked my phone to see that my boyfriend Erik texted me. He also dances. I know what your thinking "that's so gay." But it doesn't really matter does it? Anyway today I'm going to his lake house because it's the 4th. I have to admit he is older he's turning 18 but I'm 17 so it's okay.

Austin's point of view:
This is taking forever. Why is cheese so hard to get off a pan. All I know is if I don't all this junk off moms going to kill me. Not literally but she won't let Shawn over. Shawn's my best friend. What am I going to do about this pizza!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zoey's point of view:
It was now 5:30 and Erik is going to be hear at 6:15. I looked for my Victoria Secrete bikini. Because it was the 4th of July, my swim suit has red and white strips and on the other side it was Stars. Before I knew it Erik was hear to pick me up. Hey Shawn, bye Shawn yall boys have fun I said to them.